FS-Derbi Variant Part out

dillybars /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

picked up 2 derbis the other day and decided to part this one. Engine is NOT for sale I'm going to try and salvage it for another project

but everything in the photo is.

silver, sealed 16in 4star Derbi wheels complete with 33t sprocket- need to be cleaned up. $115+ shipping OBO

*i will be removing the tires before they are sold

Variant forks- seem to be alright? $10 + shipping

Derbi bars - missing right lever, decomp and left lever are goood. $4.20 +shipping

Derbi shocks 365mm??- suckers are long $5+ shipping

Derbi dash board w/ 60mph CEV speedo - 20+ shipping

Variant sport seat- pivots in the rear, latches in the front. a few rips in he seat but over all it aint to shabby. includes pin,spring and circlip. 15+shipping

Variant Sport swing arm- rusty but trusty? make me an offer??

Front fender, rear fender, engine fairing and frame- all in decent shape make me an offer or come and get them.

Email me with ay questions and if you would like more pictures, i don't have access to a real camera at the moment so cell phone pictures is all i can give you. I'm really not trying to get rich so if you're interested in something and not happy with the price let me know.

willing to trade for a complete set of domino controls w/ brake light switches. or vespa malossi gears.

Email is Teamdilly@gmail.com

thanks.

1267652072_20100303_13.33.40.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account