WTB Rear Baskets for Pa50i Hobbit

Is anybody in the mood to sell a pair of rear baskets for the hobbit? I have NOS front basket and trying to complete the set.

Re: WTB Rear Baskets for Pa50i Hobbit

Bump

Look on ebay. There's a dude selling them NOS.

Emailed

Thanks for the heads-up Brian.

I have a set! I don't have the mounting hardware! Good cond could use a good cleaning! $40 shipped

1267755047_img_0800.jpg

Not trying to be a dick, but the awesome dude on Ebay has NOS front AND rear baskets (front WITH lid) for $37 buy it now! They're original's, NOS. Awesome guy to deal with too. "Swampdonkey8898" is his name.

Thanks Brian for the lead. I did buy it last night -sounded too good to wait for auction end & likely lose it. Only one issue, I have original NOS front baskets but as I inspected these rear ebay baskets, they aren't the original Hobbit ones (Hobbit rears are slanted, these are straight). Although generic, I'm sure they will fit but not sure they match the color of the fronts. I may have to resell them and buy used.

But we'll wait to see them. I really want to make the bike as original as possible.

I use to have rear baskets on one of my PA50II's, but can't remember if they were the same/different. The mounting parts look very similar. Either way, you should be able to get your money back out of them. I bought a set too. I think they'll look pretty sweet on my PA50I -> PA50II conversion ped! :)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account