WTB: E50 70CC kit and Petock

I am looking to buy a cheap used 70cc kit, probably a TCCD, Airsal, Kstar, etc. It will be my first kit, so I want something that will run w/o too much work, but if it has soft seized, but works OK/isnt' too messed up let me know.

I am also looking to replace my leaky petcock.

Re: WTB: E50 70CC kit and Petock

bump

bump

Bump.

BTW, 65cc kits like the metra are fine too.

You should just grab the $69 airsal kit on ebay. Done. Then go get a petcock. Super cheap anyway and why pay $2 less on a used one when a new one won't be full of crap?

Brian, I was thinking about doing that. I just figured I might be able to find one a bit cheaper on here. The one on ebay doesn't have gaskets, do you usually cut your own gaskets for a kit or do you buy them somewhere?

You can cut your own gaskets (base/intake) but the exhaust gasket probably needs to be purchased. Along with the metal head gasket. I think treats sells a gasket kit.

I definitely know what you mean about wanting a cheaper, used kit, but if someone is getting rid of a $69 kit, I don't know that I'd trust that it's really runable. (if it's used, not new)

The kit on ebay is brand new in box. Good seller too.

My comment may have been confusing. I meant, if someone is selling a used kit (that was $69 new), I'm not sure that I'd believe it is runable.

I personally had a 70cc Airsal kit on my maxi (matched with a 15mm bing, homoet 4p exhaust) and it really moved. Definitely close to 50mph.

Daddy Longlegs /

I bought one of the eBay airsal kits and it was legit. The ad said no gaskets would be included but it showed up with airsal gaskets AND a full e-50 gasket set. Go for it!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account