WTT bianchi snark w/title for something french?

i hae a bianchi snark with an OG title. The motor and trans was just rebuilt, new tubes and tires. This thing is to small for me so i would like to get something bigger like a 103 or a motobecane of course your bike needs a title also

Will post pics once the woman gets back with my camera

Re: WTT bianchi snark w/title for something french

is it the blue or the red version? and i got a 102... in montana

its the red version whats the differnce i haven't been able to figure that out yet

Also sorry i forgot to put it. Looking for a 103 or something variated motobecane wise or even a hobbit

god i suck at this O.o im in chicago

i may have a motobecane 50v that is in nice shape, do you have any picts of this bike, if so then e-mail me

The red version came painted red. The blue version has blue paint. hhehee. yep, there's like "eagles" and "standards" or whatever. Those are the different types I think. I think they made a few mph limit versions, like 20mph, 25mph ,and 30mph... something like that maybe, and I think the main differences are carburetor/intake size, and possibly exhaust changes too fo the different models. I think the reasons for that mainly had to do with states having many differing laws when they were being sold new. So the different models got sent to different states. I have a blue one. My cousin had a red one, and they were identical. I think they mighta been the middle grade version... or something like that, if there's 3 types...

My blue one needs a total rebuild now. It was stolen many years ago, and I finally found it and gto it bcak, but in poor shape. Definitely worth re-building though. I have most of it still. I also have an older daughter who really could use it, and would LOVE to have it.

My 102 also needs bearings.... that and seals/gaskets because I'd have to split it... and it'll be like new again. i rode it alot already, but it needs those bearings badly. I wanna stick a dellorto or a mikuni on it someday too. I hate gurtner carbs.

Perfekt Timing Angel /

The Standard Eagles came with covered rear shocks and painted fenders. The Eagle Deluxe models came with chrome fender and coil rear shocks. Both models came in red or blue.

Yep, Angel knows alot more about'em then I do. She's the one.

WTT bianchi snark w/title for something french?

I have a '78 Garelli Supersport XL in Milwaukee. You can contact me at xracer96@gmail.com.

its a standard as it has covered shocks and colored fenders.

One pic is attached i would have more but flickr is sucking major balls today

wow wtf pic wont up load bs lets try again

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account