Feeler '78 Cimatti Gran Prix, Polini, 19 PHBG, Zen

Putting out a feeler on selling my daily driver in the coming weeks in order to finance my new Free Spirit project. It's a '78 Minarelli-powered Cimatti Gran Prix. Running the polini 75cc kit, 19MM Dell'Orto PHBG and Zen Pipe. Tomos Mags w/ stock gearing. Bike runs great and has TONS of torque -will accelerate uphill. Does mid to high '40's. Only issues are a) that bulbs are ALWAYS burning out (might be time to look into battery/LCD lighting). b) needs a speedo cable. Pics of this bike in my profile -and on the pics page in the forum under Cimatti, '78 Gran Prix. I will be taking my Maxi out of storage for my daily driver, and I don't have room for 3 bikes. I'll consider offers over $550 -Ideally, I'd like to get $600.00 -as I have in the neighborhood of $800 in her.

Re: Feeler '78 Cimatti Gran Prix, Polini, 19 PHBG,

this thing is gnarly!

Fish tits Krauthamer /

it looks like a fun bike

Patrick Moped /

Yep. It's a fun bike -and good for keeping up with traffic. I can deliver complete to NYC -for $180 additional, btw. Much less to Richmond or Philly.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account