103 4 Prong Clutch Spring Needed

Anyone have one or two of these laying around?

Thanks

Grant

Re: 103 4 Prong Clutch Spring Needed

dude, i want one too, but you got dibbs.

I may have it. I'm not exactly sure what it is though. Is it for the centrifugal clutch... or the variator? I have a spare clutch with most of it there still.

it's the little four pronged guy that sits between the clutch drum and the pressure plate, in the neighbor hood of the clutch disc. i wish i had three....

but dude who made this post has dibbs, him first, then me.

Hmmmm it sounds like it must be in the variator -type clutch. I only know of short springs with 2 regular ends. If I'm missing something, let me know. It's been awhile since I was inside it, but mine is the regular centrifugal clutch, that came on the non-variated 103.

yeah you got some other stuff.

It sits between most of the centrifugal clutch and the big bell on the side of the motor.... it looks like a goldfish ninja star lol

*goldish haha

Yep, sorry man, I was hoping I could help ya out, but mine wasn't a variator, just the simpler centrifugal clutch.

so grant did you ever find a top one?

Thanks anyway! Haha no luck Timo. I wasn't expecting much but I figured it would be worth a shot. I really just want to see one. I think I can reproduce one.... I'm trying to help the 50cc 103 buddies out with a decent exhaust. Any ideas?

ninja. i got dibbs on a polini top one.

Will a ninja really do alright on a stock cylinder?

probably not, i have a simonini vintage pipe, like the one treats has one "slightly used" left in stock. i don't like it. but man it's quiet. mine shakes the baffle off itself and required a lot of persuasion to fit on w/ kickstand and pedal function (i weld).

most of the smaller pipes available look unimpressive.

polini top ones are nonexistant.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account