custom intake for a35d e50?

cnced base with a 1inch od intake for putting on a puch thats got a a35 alukit or 50cc cylinder.

tried this on my pinto works well, making a couple more i'm looking to get $40 shipped each and can make them for about anything, i have one on my pinto now with a bing taper.

1267047457_october2009_031.jpg

Re: custom intake for a35d e50?

hmmm, old old camera

1267047755_october2009_036.jpg

welds

1267047785_october2009_034.jpg

Awesome.

Inner diameter in mm?

25.4mm also just to clarify the intake in the first pic is the one for sale but i also have ones for bing and just about any other application available!

make offers, thanks

od is one inch Id is 7/8th so actually i think its like 22mm. . .

damn these are top notch, what I steal. I will most certainly get one as soon as I have some money dude.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

jacob is awesome, intakes or not! jacob u da man!!!

wow, those are super clean

thanks guys, intake for gila'd a55 coming soon.

Timmy Southpark /

They look great. I think the inner diameter however is like 19-20mm, perfect for a phbg carb. The reeds wont probally allow much more flow anyways.

Top notch work, however why dont you weld the intakes from the top instead of the base?

Thanks mane, the Id is 22 Od 25 just checked it again but yeah your right its pretty much at its peak with airflow heres a pic, some of them are welded on the top and bottom but others one or the other, no reason really but it doesnt affect it still i only need one reed gasket and it looks way cleaner without one ontop.

fail

1267124650_011.jpg

weld

1267124764_015.jpg

Timmy Southpark /

Dude, your a pimp welder. How do you cut the base plate? I've made some A35 intakes, but i always cut it out of flat steal i find laying around and use a drill press, its a hassal. Espically because i cut the plate with a torch, then grind it smooth with an angle grinder.

there cut from a water jet, my dads the good welder im decent i go to his shop when there not busy and press buttons on the wj and draw sketches. there is a mig i can do factory welds on but mainly they are His it would suck to have to do it all by hand ahh

Timmy Southpark /

Yeap sure does, ill spend a good couple hours on a plate, but it works when you need a non-production intake manifold. I'm running one on my Puch right now, and have another one made for a phbg spigot style carb to an A35. I also plan to produce one for my moby, as to save on cost.

Can your dad do cylinder boring for a moped?

hes working on a whole top end made from a chunk of aluminum right now but he hasn't done any other cylinder boring yet but im sure with the stuff at the shop anythings possible.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

so pumped for my intake!!!

making a reed block intake from hand is a big pile of suck. but mainly just because i am hassling with it right now. it'd be nice to have a fancy water jet to cut things.

nerdzilla No mo Peds no mo /

damn jake i needs me one of those around the 16mm range for tha old ladys ped.... gimmie a holler.

dunno if i can make a 16milli, lemme see what i can find is this for a dellorto?

nerdzilla No mo Peds no mo /

yeps a 16m sha. il txt ya. i still got that janks biturbo chamber for ya if ya wants it. drive that pos car i sold ya down here. itll be warm soon!!!! hope yr doin good!

I haven't even got plates for it yet, its still just sitting in the driveway awaiting a lil tlc n sum rims.. maybe once i get a job :D

o and i still want that chamber, just gotta get a ride down there sometime! txt me i will be makin more intakes tomorrow!

could you make an intake for an e50?? If so, 21mm please. For an oko...

yep.what cylinder

I'd also be interested in a 16mm intake for a 16 dellorto SHA on a 70cc treats kit cylinder, that puts the carb out to the side to give clearance for an aftermarket air filter. kind of like the crappy txt drawing i'm about to make:

_ --- _

_ - _--_ - _

(O / / O )

-. / / _ -

/ /_ -

/ /

/ /

'-,../

maybe a little more of an angle to the side, but probably not much. it would have to be just a touch taller than this but basically the same shape, only angled to the side rather than perpendicular to the bolt holes

haha, that did not work at all, but anway, you probably know what i mean. i want it to be essentially the same as this break>

straight up from the mounting flange, then either a 90 degree bend to level, or a curve, either way is fine, but instead of straight back from the intake port, out away from the frame a little bit

should be able to do something 16mm

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account