'78 Freespirit project + magnum stuff

todd /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Freespirit ~ new parts

right throttle control

throttle cable

front brake cable

bars

petcock

fuel line/filter

This runs, i removed the chain because i didnt have a chain breaker to make it shorter. but its push start. the motor is all stock, and it only has 800+ miles on it. I originally picked it up from LA last year to make a project magnum conversion. but since then I just got too busy. I feel like my project list is getting longer, and I need the cash to compete for 24 hours of Lemons...

Problems ~

I bought a wheelset that was previously crashed. And to mine and the sellers tests/eyes they seemed straight. When i put them on this bike there was some serious shake. the rear wheel wobbles about a 1/2 inch...weak. the front is straight and true

THE WHEELS are rad though, sealed bearings, newer style brake hubs etc etc. you just gotta find a new rear wheel.

45T rear sprocket.

Magnum Tank kreemed with new petcock

Magnum Frame crappy broken motor mount

SNOWFLAKES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

$700 obo for it all pleasies

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account