Tomos bullet tt parts

I have a 1990 bullet tt that i am parting out. i have sold some of the parts on ebay....but i still have quite a bit of it left, the swingarm, the seat, the fenders, and alot of other stuff. So if yuo need anything off this bike, let me know

Tomos bullet tt parts

brake lever return springs? please?

Re: Tomos bullet tt parts

You don;t have the top end by any chance?

I GOT THE WHOLE ENGINE EXCEPT THE ALTERNATOR, WHICH IS BUSTED, WHICH IS WHY I AM PARTING IT

I HAVE THE HANDLEBARS INTACT, I SOLD THE WHEELS THOUGH. NTO QUITE SURE WHAT PART YOU MEAN

petcock, side panels ( under the tank,not side engine covers) carb, throttle assembly. how much for all shipped to 49008 please email me cool2coolr@aol.com

ok, I have all that except the petcock, and I emailed you with a picture. thanks!!

frame?

yeah...i got the frame......not sure how i would ship it though

Christopher Staggs /

Does it have turn siganls?

sorry....doesnt have turn signals, and never did

Hi, Right and left crank arms, Thats what I need!

Pauldz pdzco@aol.com give me a $ amount Thanks

ok i emailed you

brake lever return springs make the brake levers open back up after they are squeezed. if you remove the levers from the control assembly, the springs should be sitting on top of the lever. I paid $15 for the little buggers from mopedjunk, just looking to do a lil better. they are tiny little springs

no...i dont think it hads those....because the brakes arent connected since the wheels are off and the handles are just loose. So if it did have them, it doesnt anymore

the plastics that cover the engine

not sure what part you are talking about, please clarify. Thanks!

ok I went out to the garage and looked at it, and you mean the side covers on the transmission, right? for some reason i though those were metal not plastic. yes i have them

can you get a pic of that and do you still have the engine is it an a3 or a35

the engine is an A3, like all the bullet tts. i have the cylinder, but have pulled the carb, the exhaust, the stator, and am dissasembling the transmission. i am not sure how to put pics on here, but if you give me your email address we can communicate that way. thanks!

do you still want the top end?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account