FS: NOS Derbi proma pipe

Yeah I vought this pipe off ebay and when i got it, turned out to be pretty small and i didnt like it. Its like a mini-pipe, i think there was a real small proma pipe for Hobbits that was very similar to this that was available for a short time awhile ago. But anyway, i havent bolted this pipe up or run it. There are a couple nicks in tyhe paint, but its still a NOS pipe and havent ecer seen any others like it. $80 shipped OBO

1266373504_picture_584.jpg

Re: FS: NOS Derbi proma pipe

bump

Had a pipe just like this for minarelli. Actually performed decently given how small it is. Good for a stockish bike.

dump

crump

I second the note of this being a good pipe for stockish bikes

anyone

eh

"Yeah I vought this pipe off ebay and when i got it, turned out to be pretty small and i didnt like it. Its like a mini-pipe"

Probably not the best description if you are serious about wanting someone to buy this. Kinda like I bought this pipe that really sucks but it would be great for you.

I'm glad he told me what he thought, instead of trying to surprise me.

If i was looking for a small pipe, I would it keep it, but I wasnt and there werent any dimensions given in the auction so i was surprised when I got it. You heard the other guys, this would be a good pipe for a stokish setup, so I'm sure someone out there would prefer it over me. Im flattered you gave me description so much authority and power though, cause if I dont like it, apparently it has to suck.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account