help a woolly get his bully on

im here to salvage your parts....or break them...whichever comes first

i like shitty things, can i have your unwanted parts? im going from a ground up build, i already have maxi frame (thanks to maximillian mojo) now im just looking for everything else. throw me your unused engines (does it have to be an e-50? possibly not ;]), cables, tires, wheels, forks, chains, pipes, carbs, all that electrical mumbo jumbo. I know there'll be haters (damn tigers) but if anyone can help me out ill make sure to do something nice for you, like take out your trash or something. im tired of dragggging this frame around any help would be awesomely appreciated.

Re: help a woolly get his bully on

I'll bring lots of parts to your door if you pay gas for me to drive across the country let me stay on someones couch for a week. Good luck with your build Robert. Hope all is well in the LAnd of fun.

build some more plants in LA, its alot cheaper for me

I dont design powerplants anymore. I'm gonna try and come out sometime over summer or closer to fall.

comeonnnnn at least im not selling passports

Pablo Puchasso /

Dude, you created this post today. Wait til tomorrow to get impatient about people giving you free stuff.

Sidenote, Tracy's lawyers called me today and the insurance company may need to SEE the bike. ruhrow!

oh man, i havent done anything to the bike anyways.

Pablo Puchasso /

Yeah. I figured... Just gonna be a hassle. I sent them a bunch of pics to support our case... Hopefully that will be enough.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account