New Testi Cricket O miles

Rare New Testi Cricket O miles /

This is a vintage Testi scooter I think it is some where around a 1970 frame says cricket crv 2*05110. This scooter has never even been assembled. The orignal box is still strapped to the rear fender with all parts. This is a rare find has a minor ding on headlight. There is a little surface rust on seat steam. I have had this in my garage for over 7 years and its time to let her go. I also have a complete Minarelli engine model for a Testi it is new never used 49.66cc number 76916. I have many Testi frames that are brand new many fenders many front ends rims. I want $1500 for the scooter make offers on other parts I have many more pictures if you are serious.

1266347312_1.jpg

Re: New Testi Cricket O miles

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

that's alot for a stock scooter...

a lot for an unassembled moped.

The engine you have extra, is it the same one that is on the bike? I'm very interested.

If you want to email me, nathaneversole@mopedarmy.com

I know what you are thinking Nate, I thought the same.

I.R.E.MaddMatt /

How can you be on a MOPED forum trying to sell a MOPED and call it a SCOOTER!!!!

WRONG TERMINOLOGY FUCK FACE

stock 40 years old never used alot to you not to someone

Tony montana /

dude, thats a MOPED please stop calling it a scooter, when your asking $1400 for something, please be accurate in the description, after all this is MOPED ARMY, not scooter army. By the way that ped is freakin' awesome! good luck.

Garodney Gentzel Motor City Riots /

MADD matt. Get a life "fucktard" there's the correct term!!!

Better pictures of the motor.

Looks like you've been watching Pawn Stars...

I.R.E.MaddMatt /

Rodney, fuck off.

I have a life, it hurts to hear someone call a moped a scooter, on top of asking 5x what it is worth.

for a cool moped...this thread sure does suck ass. moped seller failure.

terminology/price aside, can we get a GOOD PHOTO?

DAM' Fairchild /

i got a 700cc yamaha raptor to trade,07. i need more than just the ped tho. quad is like new shape.

I want $1500 for the scooter make offers on other parts I have many more pictures if you are serious.

Dude you gotta go easy on the drugs. They will rot your mind.

Maybe you will find someone who got his first handjob on a testicle cricket, and now is a laywer, but id say its HIGHLY UNLIKELY THEY HANG AROUND THESE PARTS

Tony montana /

thats funny shit drew!

while this is my fav minarelli powered bike, and nos is a good selling point, your dick is loose if you think you can get $1500 around these parts for a cricket. drop the price and stop using the term scooter to describe it and you may get some bites.

best of luck

i got an nos cricket in the og box for $350 plus shipping about five years ago. or was it $250...

don't remember. it was one of the few dozen that were in ny. if it were a more popular make it might fetch $1500 now, but being a weird brand it probably won't. those nos sachs bikes a few years ago that 77 had sold for more than that.

Cool bike.

I would say ebay though.

No one here is going to pony up 1500 for, well, anything they can't live in.

Thing is, if people here had money, they would be collecting and making cafe racer themed helicopters.

HAHAHAHA

haha, cafe themed helicopters.

yeah, pictures.

sorry i used the wrong word for your moped i am sure if you came and met me you would not call me a fuck fack lets leave it at that

thank you didnt know scooter would hurt any ones feelings

i had 18 of them and have sold every one of them for the same price thanks for knowing what somethig is worth

another insecure reader if you dont want it dont look at it i promise you with all your tuff talk someone from your site will buy it like always keep on being to cool

wrong I sold them to the guy you bought them from he sold about 13 to a group of guys everyone had tons of rust on them and they were $650 each the guy who bought the lot may have sold the shittiest one for $350 but this one is perfect if some one is interested make an offer and everyone needs to get there friends cocks out of there mouth thinking its cool

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

here's what i want to know...

the engine that is on that bike.

you have an extra one, just like it?

that's what i'm interested in.

and what everyone else is interested in.

variated v1

still isn't worth 1500.. I would have mike rafter build me a bike before spending it 1a stock...bike..

variated.. shit breaks.. your outofluck.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account