Quarterkick 14% off " for the love of mopeds&

14 % off all items on the site, simply use coupon code "moped love" without the quotation marks. why buy flowers that just wither away when you can buy moped parts that are here to stay!!! Ends 2-21-10

Re: Quarterkick 14% off " for the love of mop

1977?

where do you enter a code?

try quarterkick.com, not 1977.

oops my mistake! was thinking about the calimazo 1977

QK love. Thanks dudes!!!!

Thx for discounts...please add more pictures + info. Ie, is your puch throttle cable single or dual nubbed?

"for the love of mop?"

Re: "for the love of mopeds"

Code is entered when checking out. Throttle cables ables available are both double ended and single ended. Any questions just email me at chad@quarterkick.com

Chad you are so cool, thanks for the discount on the Schwalbes even AFTER I bought them! Peace...

Link to the sight, since I didn't specify.

<www.quarterkick.com>

Re: &quot;for the love of mopeds&quot;

www.quarterkick.com

When are you guys going to be around the shop again?

Guessing when it warms up.

Well Ill wrench for free, if you ever need hands. I want to build so many of your bikes.

Chad, can you get a V1/CEV flywheel puller or have any idea where I can get one?

Alex Russell-Wilkes /

my and steve are eager to get into the quarter-kick mansion of moped love, well, I really need nick to help me with my hobbit, but not the point

we are out of the cev/ minarelli v1 pullers, but I can order one and still get it to you at the sale price. If people looking to stop by the shop can shoot me an email, I can schedule an appointment. what help do you need with your hobbit Alex?

chad is the man

chad once saved a gaggle of geese from their neighboring pride of lions. he rode up on his manual sachs hercules and saved the day. then revd out, dropped it in first and did a wicked wheelie into the sunset.

real talk. chad. cant wait to see ya again buddy. been too long

thanks Jeremy, looking forward to warmer weather and moped riding.

Sale doesn't end till This Sunday 2-21-10.

Bump

Sale ends today

I have a 1980 Motron Fairway, I just purchased it this last summer an i know very little of Mopeds and their parts. My brother wrecked it and messed the moped up a little. I know for starters it needs new tires and tubes, the tires dont hold air and have little tread. would your new tires work for it just fine (Schwalbe HS 241 16 x 2.25 Tire). Thats the size it says it takes, also the tubes? 16-2.25-2.5 tubes. It seems to me that logically those form your site woule work just fine. I also need a new crank arm and pins with a new pedal as well, but i cant seem to find parts for motrons specifically, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey Mark, those tires and tubes will work. May have some new pedal arm pins in my own personal stock. I will see if I have some pedal arms. We have new pedals in stock as well.

That would be great. Email me if you find you have crank arms and pins. im assuming ill need both for right and left so both sides are consistent. Thanks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account