fs/ft: 1980 rally sport

Tony montana /

very clean garelli, clutch went out, now wont catch at all, new clutch and your good to go. 100% complete bike. Trade for vespa performance parts or a complete running A-3. $175 cash.

1265897057_img101.jpg

Re: fs/ft: 1980 rally sport

yo dude, where you at in ohio? ill come buy it asap

email me, im in classes on my blackberry

i got cash

psst, i got one those toothed vespa malossi belts too, if you wanna take some off the price.

brand new from treats (just tore apart my engine so i wont need it for a while)

WOW, Great Lookin Moped for the price!

Tony montana /

replied to email tomtom. Im not sure if its the actual clutch but something to do with the clutch. I intended to tear it down but need the room, way to many bikes. oh yea, the taillight is broke, have a replacement n.o.s. for $25

I like that bike, but live in southeast michigan. I'd buy it in a second if I had a chance to get to you.

Tony montana /

yea, i have it goin' for cheapski because i need to make room, i have no work area left and have four mopeds in the house! Lookin' for a fast sale.

Tony montana /

pending sale...

woo! see you this weekend!

Tony montana /

bump, taking offers....c'mon garelli guys, $150 FIRM for Moped Army members!!

If your coming to SC let me know.

Tony montana /

looking for a nice 15.15 and a nice minarelli performance pipe for even steven trade also

I'd be happy to buy for $150 if I could meet you in Bowling Green. Email me if interested.

i can give you a 15.15SHA and a A3 bottom end..

Tony montana /

sorry bill, at that price its pick up only. Im already taking a loss at that price but i need it gone fast. the wife says no more f@%king bikes in the house, so the rally sports gotta go!

Tony montana /

i will definately keep that in mind......

emailed

Tony montana /

replied

Tony montana /

"someone please buy me, my owner is mean and wont fix me, he says he has to many projects and is going to put me out in the cold because im not allowed in his kitchen anymore, all i need is clutch work and i will be a good bike, I promise!"

DAM' Fairchild /

i have a brand new polini pipe for a vespa never mounted.and sum other random parts. need anyrhing from a puch?

DAM' Fairchild /

bump

Tony montana /

brandon, not really into puchs anymore, traded the last pinto a couple months ago. i may want to check out that pipe, got a pic? what other minarelli, honda or vespa stuff you got?

DAM' Fairchild /

i got a stock minarelli piston,v1 gasket set,seals,v1 crank case covers, the pipe was $170 AND HAS NEVER BEEN MOUNTED. it is a slick ass pipe, gotta an expansion chamber. its not a polished one, got a silver stinger,i will check the parts number at treats or 1977 so u can get an idea what it looks like.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account