FS: 2007 tomos streetmate

rtfgyuhijo aertaery /

I have a 2007 Tomos Streetmate for sale, that i bought used, that has cosmetic damage, but runs fine. The hinge that goes to the faux tank is missing, so the lid is not on, but i have the lid, so you would just need to order the hinge and a couple screws. One of the side panels is cracked, but neither of these things effect the bike. I had two keys made for it, and pegs have been put on it, there are also rear pegs on the bike. The bike has a a55 engine, this is the newest and best tomos engine. The speedometer also does not work. But it is auto injection for the oil, so no premixing. It lacks a battery at the moment though. Its ready to ride away, Price wise i would need at least 800 for it, reason i am selling it is because i'm broke. and a picture will be added, but just give me an email if you want to know something.

Here is a stock picture of the bike: http://www.bikez.com/pictures/tomos/2007/25824_0_1_4_streetmate_Image%20credits%20-%20Tomos.jpg

Extras:

17.5 mm delorto carb

enduro tires

bi turbo exhaust pipe

70 cc engine kit

I also have the stock Tomos a55 exhaust pipe.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account