Sachs Balboa parts

Patrick Colford /

Looking for parts and goodies for this Balboa...so if anyone has a Balboa that their chopping or just bought a new kit, or have any parts that will work on this bike drop me a line..Why buy new when used will do.....

Cheers,

Patrick

1265752789_sachs_moped_1.jpg

Re: Sachs Balboa parts

Vlado vlado /

Pat, fix that stand first, should be much more upright

Vlado vlado /

also -rear brake rod is bent and looks wrongly extended or incorrectly fixed- straighten it and attach to the under pedal pulley

I have a swingarm if you need it

yeah those kickstands seem to split. mine did it too, you have to take it off and hammer back into shape and weld it. as for the brake rod, yes it looks toasted also

Patrick Colford /

Here's the funny thing about the kick stand..its messed up..there's no spring in it the guy i bought the ped from had a bungee cord holding it up..think I'll try hooking up a spring on it..the spring is missing..if that doesn't work i think I'll set a side stand..like the old motorbikes.. Problem #2 the rear brake..you see the pedals are turning freely, something is un attached inside the case so the pedals don't work forward or back..hence having to push it to start it...I need to either locate a back brake lever and split the case to get the peddles to work, or hook up a hand brake lever on the handle bars..I think i'm going to split the case when I remove the engine and rebuild and fix the "little" things when its shipped off for either paint or powdercoating....but if people have parts laying around that they wanna sell I'm more than willing to buy to make my ped the image that I have in my head...hahahaha

cheers,

Patrick

nerdzilla No mo Peds no mo /

i got alot of sachs junk. and theres always handybikes. NOS everything sachs.... theres a palate of old 505 1as in the back. email me with what you want and il look in the piles.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account