Honda MB5 worth without title

so Ive known about and liked Honda MB5's for awhile but havent really been actively looking at Mb5s for sale or how much they are going for. Im just wondering approximatly how much an MB5 in nice condition without a title is worth. Like pretty clean, running and not missing any parts except maybe turn signals. Im asking cause Im talking to a guy that has two and wants to sell them both together and wants $1000 for both. One has title and one doesnt. My problem is Im not really looking to spend that much, and I dont need both and would rather just keep the one with the title cause it would be more convenient (not sure how hard it is to get titles, havent really dealt with that before but would rather not have to fuck around with that). So this means I'd end up selling the one without the title to make back some of the money to make the deal worth it to me. Like I said i like MB5's but Im not really willing to go out of what I want to spend to get one. So I just want to know what the worth is of nice MB5 without a title to people on here that have dealt with them before.

Re: Honda MB5 worth without title

Timmy Southpark /

$1000 is a good deal, good luck finding a better one. A non-titled mb5 might bring 300+. I'd be interested in the front end.

Fish tits Krauthamer /

yeah you would be hard pressed to get the 500 back from the non titled.

600 dollars was the Kansas City price for a mint one with a title.

300 for one that has gas tank problems but still runs and has a title.

Hope that helps

my first one was in amazing shape, titled, running. got it for $800.

my current one had a tank with a bunch of holes in it, but complete, already stripped down with a 4-petal reed block and a VM20 carb on it, running, titled for $300.

i wouldnt buy a non-titled motorcycle at this point. there are ways around a non-titled moped, but every state requires a title on a motorcycle, so its not quite as easy. your best bet would be to buy that one, and then try to locate a titled frame on ebay or something for like $100 and just swap everything over. my uncle does that ALL THE TIME on motorcycles. works well for him.

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

i'd give a hundo for the mags if you get it

Fish tits Krauthamer /

nash, which reed cage do you have?

i think its the malossi one

There is a guy in town here with one for $750 with title. It is in showroom condition, and black with very low miles on it (i think like 600). Pretty sure I'm going to pick it up

nerdzilla No mo Peds no mo /

al id be interested in that deal. gimmie a call if you are gonna get em. or email me the info/pics.

Man i soooo want an MB5 :(

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account