Honda MB5 worth without title

Al . /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

so Ive known about and liked Honda MB5's for awhile but havent really been actively looking at Mb5s for sale or how much they are going for. Im just wondering approximatly how much an MB5 in nice condition without a title is worth. Like pretty clean, running and not missing any parts except maybe turn signals. Im asking cause Im talking to a guy that has two and wants to sell them both together and wants $1000 for both. One has title and one doesnt. My problem is Im not really looking to spend that much, and I dont need both and would rather just keep the one with the title cause it would be more convenient (not sure how hard it is to get titles, havent really dealt with that before but would rather not have to fuck around with that). So this means I'd end up selling the one without the title to make back some of the money to make the deal worth it to me. Like I said i like MB5's but Im not really willing to go out of what I want to spend to get one. So I just want to know what the worth is of nice MB5 without a title to people on here that have dealt with them before.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account