NYC: what you got?

i have a friend who lives in brooklyn and he's wanting a ready-to-go running moped. he doesnt know anything about them but hes a crafty guy and would probably be willing to learn. i think he has a decent budget for one so price isnt a HUGE issue.

lemme know what you have and i'll let HIM know.

Re: NYC: what you got?

P.S. he knows about the orphanage but he had his heart set on the puch and now its gone. he actually lives pretty close to there. seems like he wants a step through.

i have 3 NICE bikes in the orphanage right now

a garelli monza

a derbi variant

and an nos minarelli roadmaster

yeah, i showed him those. great bikes and good prices, but i think hes looking for something a little cheaper, i'd kill for that derbi or the monza.

Fish tits Krauthamer /

Peted from m23 has a kitted maxi mk2 for sale.

5stars

za50

metra 65

tecno bullet

bing 15( i think)

hit him up

that might be ideal. he's fine with a stock ped but metra65s are super reliable kits.

which dude is this? did he come talk to us?

we have 2 on the docket puchs that will be built with the month. one is a blue maxi, the other a rad black 80's maxi sport ls2. also a maroon newport frame thats not as nice.

right now is the time for him to come in and tell us exactly what he wants and have it done, too. winter!

yeah buy that 80's ls2 or i might have to.....those are one of my favs!red orange yellow bracket stickers.seat bucket,5 stars

i'll let him know. he should have some money soon. he works for VBS and wants to move further out and take trips out to the tip of long island and figured a moped was the way to go.

he hasnt been in the shop yet, he didnt wanna go in till he had cash since he figured he'd have nothing to talk about since he doesnt know mopeds.

yeah like nathan said, right now is the perfect time to get a running maxi with a rebuilt engine, rebuilt wheels, new tires, etc and set up exactly the way he wants it.

i've got that blue one just waiting for an engine.. it's about 2 days away from being done. if someone were to say they wanted it set up a certain way, it would be super easy for me to do whatever they wanted.

Fish tits Krauthamer /

who doesnt work for VBS?

shit, wish he was online right now. i dont have his new phone number. i'll tell him to get in touch with you tomorrow. thanks dudes!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account