Wanted: Motobecane 50VLX

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

Yes, a VLX. I'm not a huge fan of french bikes, but I think I pretty much need a VLX to complete my offroad moped collection (MagnumX, C5, Chappy, and one day, VLX). I'd like it to be very complete and not rusty, the tank that is.

Let me know what you have. If you don't live near me, no worries, I can talk you through shipping a moped CHEAP! Nicer is better, and I'll certainly pay for it.

Hook it up!

Re: Wanted: Motobecane 50VLX

i thnk they're may be one in a certain creatures garage.

I have one! What you going to trade me for it?

It is a pretty nice one. Has a dent in the tank, And it doesn't have the vlx exhaust! Only looking for trades, Hobbit,Derbi Bikes, Puch parts, and Moby Parts

Let me know

Also I am not really trying to get ride of this thing, so I really need to get another hard to find bike for it! Or a decent deal.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

I don't really have anything to trade at this point. Joey, are you talking about allen's or is there another?

I have one in good shape, I would sell it but only if someone picks it up at my door (in Connecticut) and after which I am not responsible for it.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

no way I can entice you to ship? Any pictures?

mhm i think allen has one dosn't he? i am not sure how willing he is to give it up though. also maybe brett hoffman? same situation though. i can't keep up with all these kids. to many moby's round here.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

too many stupid mobys. VLX is the only cool one.

Mmm, shipping is a hassle, and I never shipped a moped, big responsibility that I don't really want. Here are the pics though for your enjoyment.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

no worries, I'd like to find something more local anyways. Shipping is a last resort, but if its really nice and all original, I'll push for it.

how much for the motobecane 50vlx?

Pshh... Moby's are one of the sexiest mopeds, like 100 times sexier than Maxi's.

Anyhow. I always see one on like.... 18th and Guerrero. It used to have no engine and was permanently locked next to a functional yellow hobbit. Then it disappeared for months during the Fall, but recently It's back with ENGINE! Yeah! Uuuh. total moped stalker... it's on my route to and from work.

Ive got one in Colorado. Im gona list it on craigslist. It is the Sexiest Moped ever made actually. Mine needs a rebuild, but everything is there. email me for more info.

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

back from the almost dead...

^^^ Didn't notice that! damn...2/8!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account