Puch Magnum mkii

I need help finding a puch magnum moped. my car died and im pretty much stuck at home and have to walk to all my classes everyday on the other side of the city. and i would really like a moped. If anyone has a magnum or any other top tank mopeds that they would like to sell let me know doesn't matter what the condition is. i have cash. $$$$$

Re: Puch Magnum mkii

Fish tits Krauthamer /

if its a matter of transportation why does it need to be a magnum? just get an amf

what's wrong with your 1980 Puch Sport MKII that it says you own in your profile?

nineteeny

He need's a top tank to Compensate!

No im on my brothers account. he has the sport. he let me on here to look for a magnum for myself.

What's wrong with Magnum lust?

What?

Would you travel to WI for one?

No thats too far.

Fish tits Krauthamer /

need and want are two different things. he needs a moped. and it reads like i need a magnum because my car is broken. any ped can take care of the car being broken problem. in fact, any bicycle, scooter, skateboard, car, car repair, hang glider can.

When looking for a specific moped i think its best not to include your personal problems in your post.

Dude shut up you're lame. wow

i have a fixed gear. BUT! im from philly and moved to lancaster to go to school. and the roads here are too bad for my 900 dollar fixed gear. so i want to get a moped because it will save gas for my 1990 gti vr6 that swallows gas and im not going to spend 2000 dollars just to fix my car that takes all my money in gas when i can get a moped. dude dont come in here talking shit. seriously.

Yeah for real.

Let dude try and get his magnum.

You should probably get something else though.

That way you can ride a maxi or a tomos or whatever until you can find a magnum.

Also be aware magnums cost a lot.

sounds like he's got the money thing covered...

Yeah i got the money i just need a moped. i think the top tanks are sweet.

i have one here in MI that needs some work- i will ship it to you in boxes for the right price....

Does anybody know that dude whose craigslist ad that is? I'm thinking about giving him a call today...

If you call him post up here about it and how his pricese are.

jake, how much work needs done?

Fuck, I missed a cheap magnum of CL yesterday.

I could have sold you mine and kept the new one.

Oh well.

tim

I have a '78 Puch Magnum mkII in Houston, TX. only 2,xxx miles. Runs great, looks great. Only missing the black shroud for the elctrical connections..it goes under the side panels. Just cleaned the carburetor & jets completely. Taking best offer. AlterEgo_K@yahoo.com if you're interested.

hey kevin, i'm interested in that puch if you still have it. you got pix?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account