WTB:Tomos 15mm Side Intake

Rangeley Grisel /

Hi

I've been working on restoring a a3 tomos. I put an a35 on the bike and got a 15 sha dellorto and 15mm straight intake. When I tried to mount the shit I had terrible clearance issues and haven't been able to pull it off. If anyone has a curved or side mount intake to solve the problem that would be great. I also purchased the wrong shim size so I'm looking for the correct tomos size.

Thanks for your time

Re: WTB:Tomos 15mm Side Intake

i said- keep on rockin in the free worlddd

i've got a 15mm straight intake on my bullet ,to make it work you need a 90* elbow for the throttle cable , when you put the motor back up, leave the carb at 1:00 position to clear the seem on the tank , it doesnt affect performance, its a tight squeeze

Tony montana /

ikes bikes still has a few

"i

Rangeley Grisel /

I'm not sure about that intake, do you think it mounts with the intake part pointing out to the side? I'm gonna try to "finangle it" again but I dont think its gonna work on account that have a choke cable too with both of the adjusters. Also I believe the original a3 intake angled down. Ima gonna do my best but anyone else got anything let me know.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account