FS PA50II

im thinking about selling my 82 Honda pa50ii moped, but not totally convinced yet cuz i like it soo much. This is my first time posting with mopedarmy, but ive been lurking for a while. the moped has ~900 original miles. i have the original bars and pipe, which i modded to flat bars and a proma w/ new gasket. The cylinder is ported and polished, also milled for high comression. Head is milled for high compression. The intake has been bored and polished. The carb has been bored a lil and polished, also jetted. it has boyeson two stage power reeds. variator is modded w/ notches and i have nos honda weights, but i havent installed em yet. I commute with it when i feel like it, super dependable. I cleaned the tank and added a fuel filter. headlight doesnt work but the taillight and blinkers work. The thing runs like a champ its califonia registered in my name. im interested in trades for assualt rifles if u guys got em haha, thats it for trades. make me a good offer and i might let it go, serious only. im thinkin about a G, lemme know if im crazy. this thing rips for a 49cc no need to pedal.

1265159510_dscn0102.jpg

FS PA50II

o yaaa only local trades. prefer local sales too, but im open. lemme know what u guys think my ride is worth. i have a good amount of money and time invested. pls let me no the value regardless if ur making an offer or just appraising

Re: FS PA50II

Tony montana /

not even close to being worth a grand in Ohio, that would be a $450-500 moped here. Maybe in CALI its worth that though, it is a nice moped. Good Luck!

No can do, my Famas assault rifle is welded to my moped. And yeah a G might be hard to get for a pa50ii (I got a pa50ii 83 black with blinkers and in great shape for 300 in Boston).

But she is pretty and all that work does equal to be a ripper moped! Dont sell it, keep it!

Posting on CL might get you some good results too.

I'd pay about $500 for that in milwaukee, but I tend to value Hobbit mopeds and parts higher than the normal moped'er in these parts. It looks to be pretty clean, with some decent work done to it.

I paid $500 and $400 for showroom condition '78 and '79 Hobbits this past summer (with titles).

450 in ohio? no way. less. 300

Tony montana /

i was being generous, to be honest i have around 300 into two pa 50II's, both are nice too. So, yea i'd say it wouldnt have any prob. selling for 300-350 'round here. A thousand is too high even for Cali standards. Maybe $300 Ohio

$500 California

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account