While at work today Christopher and I decided to have a little competition. We're both getting bored with Puchs and we are both broke. We're calling it the 50 on 50 for 50 competition. That is, 50mph on 50ccs for $50.00. We each have a budget of $50 and with that we need to buy a bike, tune it, and hit 50 mph all without going over budget.
1. Can't spend more than $50 total
2. must be a Puch of some kind.
3. if only one of us reaches 50mph the winner keeps both bikes
4. if we both hit 50mph, we swap bikes
5. if neither of us hits 50mph, we swap, wait two weeks, and race again.
The competition starts now and the race will be on July 4th,
We need you, fellow moped enthusiasts. If you have a rusty Puch frame, seized e50 or anything that you would be willing to donate or sell for cheap, Black Pipes would be eternally grateful.