FS: Magnum X

I decided to sell my Magnum X. It is complete minus the side covers. When I got it the engine was seized, I've gone through and basically got it to running condition but I can't find spark. That shouldn't be to hard to fix considering there is hardly any electrical system on these at all-they have very little wiring. Here's a quick list of what I've done to it. I got it un-seized, took the top end off and carefully honed the cylinder to a nice cross-hatch pattern, wet sanded the sides of the piston to get rid of any scarring. I went through and cleaned the carb and flushed out the tank, made new intake and base gaskets, clean all the top end stuff and put it back together. Then I went to start it and found I didn't have spark. I also found that it was leaking tranny fluid, probably the clutch cover gasket. Now I have too many projects and not enough space. Asking $250 OBO.

Thanks, Avery.

1264359688_calender_382.jpg

Re: FS: Magnum X

Another pic

1264360197_calender_383.jpg

those forks look bent

Yep, they are bent but still work fine.

Will you ship?

I don't really want to ship it. Maybe as a last resort though?

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Dibz. e-mailed.

damn it. i want this.

Haha I love how huge those E-50s look on those bikes.

🎨🏆 Duncan /

HA

way to be on it mike.

Hey Avery, you should hook Mike up cuz he's good shit and really wants one of these. yep.

Aaron Bajongus /

Hey tate, the e50 is HUGE.

the mag x version has larger fins

where r u located?

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Driving to Columbus OH to pick this up Saturday no matta what.

DO IT!!!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account