FS: Magnum X

Avery M. /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I decided to sell my Magnum X. It is complete minus the side covers. When I got it the engine was seized, I've gone through and basically got it to running condition but I can't find spark. That shouldn't be to hard to fix considering there is hardly any electrical system on these at all-they have very little wiring. Here's a quick list of what I've done to it. I got it un-seized, took the top end off and carefully honed the cylinder to a nice cross-hatch pattern, wet sanded the sides of the piston to get rid of any scarring. I went through and cleaned the carb and flushed out the tank, made new intake and base gaskets, clean all the top end stuff and put it back together. Then I went to start it and found I didn't have spark. I also found that it was leaking tranny fluid, probably the clutch cover gasket. Now I have too many projects and not enough space. Asking $250 OBO.

Thanks, Avery.

1264359688_calender_382.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account