winter house cleaning. lots of projects for sale.

we're trying to clear out some space over here so we'd love to see some of our mopeds leave... running and non running... here's a short list of what's sitting around over here. anybody in the area interested just give us a call and make an offer. 718-389-1979

1977 garelli super sport xl - has performance pipe and clip on handlebars - has clutch issue

1980 sachs prima - currently being worked on, price depends on whether it's finished or sold as a project

1977 sachs balboa - excellent cosmetic condition. missing carburetor, has clutch problem

1980 puch newport frame only

1977 vespa bravo - starts and sort of runs, missing some parts. still needs work.

1978 lem 2 speed morini - needs new tires and tubes among other things. engine turns over and has spark. really rare engine and frame.

1977 motobecane mobylette - frame, wheels, forks, and bottom end of engine only. top end was seized and needs to be replaced.

1977 motobecane mobylette - complete but needs engine mount bushings and has stripped screw in stator plate.

1975 garelli rally sport - needs new tires, missing pedal, doesn't run, in generally rough shape but complete.

2001 tomos sprint frame, forks, swingarm, A35 engine, rims. all taken apart. engine disassembled. wheels possibly missing parts. has NY registration.

lots of other used junk too...

2 or 3 sachs 504 engines in various states

lots of random stock cylinders, pistons, handlebars, seats, side panels and carburetor parts

a big pile of various rims, etc etc etc

ALSO! keep in mind that we've got some overstock of new parts from last season still sitting around and we're selling it all at 15% off until the end of february.

i also posted all this stuff on craigslist with prices but i figured we would offer it to people on MA for best offer type of sales so think nothing of the suggested prices on craigslist.

call, email, or just come by!

1138 manhattan avenue brooklyn

Re: winter house cleaning. lots of projects for s

emailed dawg.

MORE!

red magnum forks. the spring kind, not hydraulic.

general frame that's pretty messed up. some kid tried to art it all up and they cut an engine mount off for some reason.

red bianchi snark here that's got some big ugly seat on it that says "RIDE ON" really big on the back. it's got no engine but everything else is there.

a few random tomos swingarms

black tomos stepthrough frame... probably early 90s

2 free spirit gas tanks

motron sprint missing top end, stator, seat, exhaust

any moby (variated) rims w/ rubber? I say variated cause I think the sprokets are difrent.

shipped to 29150??

any puch rear rims? the beefier the better.

shipped to 60647

tl/dr

any Golden Bullets?

Any Magnum swing arms?

the moby rims we have are on the mobys. one is a rolling frame essentially. i dont know how the variated and non variated differ.

some puch rear rims. email or call about those, dude. we have them in varying degrees of shape (worse bad good).

zach, there actually are tomos frames. i know your joking, but they would make for a rad early 90s tomos beater if youre interested.

no magnum swingarms.

718-389-1979

info@orphanagemopeds.com

email sent on the newport frame

the wheels that are here are, for the most part, leftovers from builds. any good complete wheels that we have are most likely set aside for projects.

i'm mostly hoping for people to want some of these project mopeds. make us an offer... they're just taking up space that we need.

the super sport is sold

as far as carb parts got any sha bodies say a 15 or 16?

what about the other bikes.

the tomos swingarms, do you know off chance if they might be able to bolt up to a magnum x (mini pit bike)? I need them for a project i'm working on...

i'm not sure if they would or not... i've never tried it and i don't have a magnum x frame here... would you be able to tell if i had a photo?

oh yeah also, to the guy who asked about SHA bodies:

i found one used but complete 16:16 and i just found this SHA that was labeled a 15mm in a metrakit branded box. email me if you're interested.

last day for that 15% dealy. don't waste time, waste money.

I saw you have a partial motron, i need handlebars for my motron fairway. Id be interested in it. Can you send me a picture and some ideas of what you might be willing to do or work out.

mortdyer@yahoo.com

email sent about sachs cylinders

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account