FS Sega Genesis to pay rent

Hey guys I have a mint condition sega genesis i would like to sell for $540 to pay my rent and get my heat turned back on in my studio apt. It is in mint condition and comes with a game: AHHH Real Monsters! I lost my job at the coffee corral because my spree got stolen and i couldnt get to work on time.

there is a video of the sega on my youtube: http://www.youtube.com/DwayneHoster

Re: FS Sega Genesis to pay rent

bahahahha.

give it up man

YOU ARE A MORON YOU STUPID DICKHEAD

ok good pointers guys but i'm looking for some money, not insults

it would have been a lot funnier if you had just posted the video on here.

but. really, the voice is lame. if you had just used your Real voice it would have been easier to believe.

oh, and this is for buying and selling moped parts.

Take that shit back to the O/T

WRONG FORUM FUCKFACE!

ok good pointer

dude, theres no such thing as a studio apt in lewis center. thats fuckin EXURBIA!

AH! Real Monsters was a pretty hard game. One of the few 3 players for the genesis. It was always cool when you hit the one dude's eye around, using his body as a golf club thought. I'll trade you an allen wrench for it.

Tony montana /

are you fucking kidding me!?! What else does that sega do? the fucking thing better do my taxes or churn butter or something .....WOW!

its the best game system ever made and it is in mint condition

rock finally shredding pow /

no, snes is the best system ever

Don't you think your asking price is a bit low considering the complete awesomeness of that system compared to whats available now?

ok here is the best VHS ever made: SpinalTap im asking $500 or both for $550. Thanks guys! http://www.youtube.com/DwayneHoster

todd: yes it is awesome but im just trying to break even w how much i originally paid for it.

Your videos are not great... I like the glasses and the hair, but the voice is not working for me.

good pointer, dwayne will work on the voice

its actually really similar to my real voice

Give it a go without the weird mumbling...

thats how i always talk :(

bum out.

are you serious? a vhs? dude get with it, anyone can go to a local goodwill and go on a moped buy/sell forum (because you used to drive a SCOOTER?!) and sell shit for redical prices. hey i have a toaster for sale $350...any takers?

hey ryan good pointer, i do need a toaster but i cant afford it right now because i lost my job and need to pay rent!!! Mighty Ducks Rule Yeah!!

mikerock is on my team, for real when i was younger the kids that had genesis were usually idiots, the kids that had SNES were cool as fuk. SNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

campeona del mundo /

SNES????? ORIGINAL NES

seriously i will challenge anyone in a game of Pirates! anyday...

Travis [XsweetcheeksX] /

#1 a sega genesis isnt worth no damn $540

#2 ebay that shit!

#3 genesis is the shit, a real underdog gaming system

I accidentally a whole Cyborg Justice once.

On a side note, how do I shot Comix Zone?

Sega does what Ninten-Dont

NES and SNES FTW!

Genesis was pretty cool, but the nintendo franchise always had better games. Roadrash II was the shit though.

I'd take a good day of DuckHunt over anything the genesis had to offer though... too bad those old lightguns don't work on lcd screens.. I've got a sweet old NES with a bunch of games, but I can't play duckhunt

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account