Dear Bay Area/SF!

I am growing bored of my bike and am now on the market for something new to cruise around town on. Here's the thing though, i have like no money at all. but I'm pretty good at working on bikes(good enough to work at Austin mopeds for awhile and 1977 since i moved here, both full time) So! here's my proposition. i will trade my services (from professional cylinder porting/engine building/tuning to relaceing wheels to making your maxi pedal shaft into a magnum one. literally anything. if the bike is nice enough I'll variate your puch for you. ) for your running or non running moped. all I'm really looking for is a complete rolling chassis, tranny and bottom end on whatever moped you may have. sound good? good. here's what I'm looking for.

1. honda hobbit pa50II (10-15 hours)

2. derbi variant(piston port or flatreed) (15-25 hours)

3. motobecane 50v(5-12 hours)

4. peugeot 103 maybe if it's extra sweet(5-10 hours)

how much free work you get depends on the bike's condition/completeness. if anyone has a completely perf hobbit/derbi i am willing to trade them my super fast and super pretty bomb proof pinto. also, come say hi at the shop if your in the misson.

Dear Bay Area/SF!

only a hobbit/derbi trade for your pinto?Bay Area here too but got a 50V

Re: Dear Bay Area/SF!

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

I have a few derbi's. How nice is your super fast and super pretty bomb proof pinto?

it's the one in my profile, except it now has a giladoni top end, 21 race phbg, black simo pipe and custom joeomatic intake. sweet purple grips aswell. other then that it looks about the same.

oooooohhhhhhhhh

Joey, are you trading Bike building services for a new bike to ride? We should talk.

Richmond Ryan /

do you want to trade a puch for my peugeot? ninja, 19 del, and gila. hardly any hours since i got it back from zach, ill come thru the shop today tho and see whats good

brett. yes lets talk! i want your piston port buddy. what do you need built?

ryan, peugeots are way on the bottom of my list of bikes i want. had one and got rid of it. but yeah come by and hang. bring smokes.

Motobecane 50v[parmakit,20phbg,doppler spring and very clean] plus cash?For your pinto?

what pipe on that 50v? got any pics?

G3 mallossi air filter clean and all stock on the cosmetics.. Call me at [510]589-8759. Can deliver even tonight.Starts right away.

50v pics

1264122393_for_sale_037.jpg

just called you up and left a voice mail.

still looking to trade work for awesomeness. or my pinto for awesomeness plus monies. holllaaaaaatronic.

Dear Bay Area/SF!

hoping you'd take my offer from our conversation last night.

sorry but your offer wasn't what i was looking for. looking back on our conversation i actually would of been taking a huge loss even if you paid what i was asking. there is no way i would consider taking some low ball offer for my pinto. to much awesomeness in one bike.

I'll trade you my seized Derbi ):D

what kind of engine is on your seized derbi? would you want to trade work for it? i would totally be down for a seized derbi. post some pics. tell me about it stud.

Its a piston port. And the only way I would give it away is if I were to trade for a sweet bike like your Pinto. Plus I don't live in the bay area tehehehehehe. Anyway, that's the only picture I could get for you right now.

1264221892_derbiv2.jpg

I might have the money you want plus my trade. Tell me if that still okay.

oh man that derbi is sweet at fuck. but trading my only moped and daily rider for a seized bike isnt a great idea. i would need a bit of money along with that trade to just get it running how i would like it. but if your willing to pay for some parts along and deliver/pickup the pinto it can totally happen.

and pogi, after reconsideration, i would like to retract that trade. the only moby i would trade for would have to be an av10 cased bike with atleast an equal amount of work that was put into my bike. not some bolt on and go moby.

your bike is tempting, but I'm gonna fix it up and keep riding it. Good luck on your search mang.

Ouchh I didn't want my bike to be insulkted like that.Was just trying to trade. We could always discuss this further. I was at 77 today just to visit. Maybe Monday I can visit again, hop[efully you're there.

i'm sorry man, i was trying to insult your moby at all. i would love to have a bike like that one day. av7's rip.

No problem just wanted to clear things out. Good luck on your trade.. Sorry about that. Because of my profession I'm always on defense.

Joey hold out for a hobbit

matching hobbits in 2010? yes!

I'll trade you a high five for a thumbs up.

i'll take that trade jarrett! send me one of those hobbitts from the shop. no one will notice....

update! i just kinda want a derbi piston port engine. if you got one you wanna get rid of hit me up.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account