FS: MLM Tomos Rev-Run pipe A35

Up for sale is a new unused Tomos A35 MLM Rev-Run exhaust. The price is $225.00+shipping. Bolts right up and clears the pedal and kickstand. Call or email with questions or interest. 574-849-1684 mlmopeds@hotmail.com

Re: FS: MLM Tomos Rev-Run pipe A35

sweetness... i sooo want one of these pipes for my pinto rebuild i'm doing... saving my pennies...

Devin, slightly off topic, but i had heard that you have a sweet cafe seat for sale... like the one you have/had on your pinto. I really want one for my pinto project.

Your shitty Tomos clutches will be destroyed... :)

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

kits only?

I have tested the Rev-Run on Puch 50cc and had awesome results but I have not tried it on a Tomos 50cc.

will there be more made for the tomos as of now i dont have any dinero so but if i did i would buy this pipe

There will be more made for Tomos, many more.

I tested this pipe out and it has truly insane mid to top pull, one of the best powerbands I have ever felt(Tomos A35, stock carb, 70cc Airsal). I dropped the price to 175.00+shipping because it is used but in great condition. This is a great chance to get a lightly used MLM pipe for a great price.

Oh, and i gain 4.5MPH over a Tecno circuit.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account