Anyone have an old used tomos perf. pipe lyin arnd

I need it for a hack and weld operation for a trac. Want something on the cheap.

Re: Anyone have an old used tomos perf. pipe lyin

I have a derestricted estoril, has about a 1000 miles on it. The silencer tip came off, easy weld job can fix it. $40+ shipping. Probly have to ship UPS cause I think it's to long for the USPS, maybe.

Not looking for a derestricted estoril. Always preferred to keep mine stock. Thanks for the reply though.

i have one

whacha got?

a stock tomos one

No, i meant i prefer to keep my estorils stock or "restricted"

sorry for the confusing semantics...

Why would you want it restricted? that doesnt make any sense to me

Because its not really "restricted"; its the way it was designed- limiting top end while giving more torque. Estorils are kick ass "all around" pipes. If you "derestrict" it its more of a top-end pipe.

I'd think for 40 bucks you would be happy about getting a faster pipe. I doubt the difference in torque is even that noticeable.

Just a preference, man... I'm not dissing his pipe, just seeing what else is out there. Thanks for the offer by the way casher, and thanks for that magnum stand a while back, really helped me out.

Just sayin you probably wont find a better deal, so if you're willing to shell out the extra money for one that hasnt been hacked up thats all on you. 40 bucks is a badass deal.

He didn't hurt my feelings any, it's alright someone else already emailed me about it lol..

See, it all works out for everyone...

Really don't want to buy a brand new pipe to hack up, anyone else have anything?

bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account