oh my...your in Blacksburg... tis a shame i dont have a place to put it here in Norfolk. If i still lived in BBurg id actually consider buying it as oppose to only ogling.
very nice, but i'm already spending way to much on my A35
haha. Nice to see another BBurg local on here.
I would buy this in a heartbeat if I wasn't three time zones over.
You wouldn't consider shipping, would you?
possibly.....you'd have to pay shipping tho. Email me.
Willing to ship this thing now.
Buyer just cover shipping costs and I'll pack it up nicely in a few boxes delivered straight to your door.
$1000 + shipping = yours :]
can you take some new photos of it.... i think you said you re-routed cables and stuff....i'd like to see it like that.....and how much would it cost to ship to 53092? thanks
bumpp. Will post pics of the improvements ASAP. Its snowing like mad here and I am stuck inside. :[
cant believe this hasnt sold yet, such a steal. good luck andy, hope you dont have to part it.
nah, screw parting it. This thing will find a good home in its entirety.
Bump? I am willing to SHIPPPP!
honestly the pics you posted look really bad. you should reshoot. especially if you say you redid cables and wiring.
if you where in CA you would get the 1000 or close to it 1000 + shipping is to much
new pics, new thread, youll sell it!
although there are a few big money bikes on the table right now. anybody that has $1000 to blow on a ped has some pretty tempting options at the moment.
how much is shipping to 53092?
like $100 or so.
can you get some recent photos up here? do you still have any of the stock parts you could include?
This still up for grabs?
Yes it is.
Sorry I haven't got new photos yet guys. Its been snowing its ass off here and I can't even get my car to move to head over our moped garage a few miles away.
Certainly pics will up ASAP. Sorry for the wait.
andy, i WILL buy this, once i get my tax return in about 2 weeks.
Hi I was wondering if it's still for sale?
I saw it up on Graigslist but its not up anymore.
yeah, kinda don't want to sell now. Having second thoughts about it.
But still for sale for the right buyer. Offer up.
Well once I get enough money saved up i'll ask you again. I Live in VA.
Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first: