FS/FT Tomos Bullet handlebars w control collarss

Bullet handle bars, black, from Gold Bullett TT, good shape and traditional buckhorn mid height rise design for Bullets. Includes the black handlebar top yoke bolt downs, includes the left and right bolt on collars for mounting control levers and cables,etc, also includes the right hand grip's internal throttle body roller that fits inside the right collar for mounting the throttle cable. $25 shipped

or will trade for black Hobbit footrests, or red or white … prefer black, but will trade for any pair foot rests as long as they arent completely abused.

Re: FS/FT Tomos Bullet handlebars w control collar

if you dont have a matched pair of PA50 footrests.....how about a trade for a mismatched but no toooo beat up pair? or maybe even for just one nice one (tleft or right is fine)? anyone.....trade for even just one poor li'l Hobbit footrest? (ill just have to keep searching for the other one)

will trade for hobbit footrests or for hobiit ii dual reed valve cage and valves

i suppose these would look good on my hobbit cause they are already black and they are lower/shorter which makes them less ape-hanger looking than hobbit stock bars, but id rather sell or trade them.... still need hobbit footrest(s) or hobbit dual reed cage

orrrr....any $ offers?

1263791818_bulletbars.jpg

bump cause I almost forgot I still had these.... prefer to trade for a hobbity dual reeds block with plain ol stock reeds, but would sell them straight up also.... offers?

lost my pics- looks like these midrise in black not chrome with just the control colors.

1264784552_bulletbars.jpg

SOLD

'tanks, yo

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account