WTB: Swinger/pinto/freespirit frame

yeah...gotta rebuild something new from scratch. just wondering if anyone has one for sale...

peace

Dukes

Re: WTB: Swinger/pinto/freespirit frame

I have a red one. I'm in kansas city and have people up in Chicago every once in a while

MrDr133 Dukes /

hmm, sounds like a good idea home slice.....i don't really care what color it is, since i'll be building it up, and painting it anyway. how much are you thinking about?

also,

whats it come with?

forks? swing arm? tank? throw me some details

peace

Dukes

Well I had an idea of what to do with the tank, so I blasted it, its clean as can be now, but I havent coated it. I guess all that would be included is the frame swingarm and tank. I used the forks on another bike.

I want a performance pipe in trade, which you probably dont have. Lets say 100 bucks? Which would allow me to pay for some of a 6p or something. I'd have to consult my friends to see how shipping might work.

MrDr133 Dukes /

word..that sounds fair. keep me posted my dude, i can get forks, so i'm down to throw you a benji for that tank swingy and frame

workin on it. I'll email to keep in touch

MrDr133 Dukes /

i haven't checked the email on my profile in a a bajillion years..haha, email me here at work: cdukes@aiuonline.edu

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account