WTT: HS50 for ???...

Timmy Southpark /

I have a pretty decent 1980 Batavus HS50 for trade. Motor is unlocked with good compression. Its complete minus the air breather, part of throttle, and engine covers. I have not tried to start this bike but its got a hot spark. The tank is dent free! the seat needs some love in the front. Tires hold air, but arent the greatest. All it should take to get moving is some cables and an air breather. Looks like its got the good exhaust with the header being 28mm outter diameter. It also has a 40 mph VDO speedo (little over 5k), and part of a cat-eye system. I'll have the carb like new by this weekend, should be a runner by then. See pics or ask questions please.

I'm mainly looking to trade this for a peugeot moped or trike rear end, however i'm open to all kinds of trades. Its a very solid bike. Thanks!

1263265925_80batavushs50.jpg

Pic 2

Timmy Southpark /

Pic 2

1263265957_batavushs50.jpg

Re: WTT: HS50 for ???...

That's not an HS50 dude. It's a starflight top tank.

Timmy Southpark /

ah... i see, i guess i thought the starflights and hs 's were all the same... sorry i'm not keen on my batavus information.

Well starflight for sale

It's a "Starflight HS", so you were right about the HS part.

HS-50's though were different.

Starflight

Timmy Southpark /

Bump. I can aid with money on certain trades.

Re: Starflight

Tri-ped Dave O.D.B. /

This is an HS-50

1263316011_batavus_002.jpg

Timmy Southpark /

i know, thats why i corrected myself with starflight... to be correct like Lorin said its a starflight HS

so i was only like half wrong. I never aimed to mislead, this shit just happens.

Timmy Southpark /

last bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account