Must be a Jersey bike

Re: Must be a Jersey bike

Probably bullshit, but it does say it is a 3 speed

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

just talked to this kid. he has a friend with a revival, his friend claims his revival goes 90!!! with an 80cc kit!!! hahaha!!! this kid has no idea what is going on, i may go and look at it. he did put a delorto 15.15 and a puch 15 intake on it, and a puch biturbo on the exhaust, so yeah, 40 maybe. he also didn't jet it at all, is running "whatever jet came with the carb" so, yeah. i may check it out and lowball the fuck out of him, but maybe not. its a jawa, so it doesn't really matter.

Fish tits Krauthamer /

km/h

I could be wrong (vlado?) but I'm pretty sure there is no 3 speed Jawa moped engine. Supreme 3s came with the 1 speed 207 engine, which I do love.

Of course, that would explain why he can't get it out of first.

Overpriced Parts /

Its km per hr many mopeds have stupid km speedos and many stupid people think its the same

Re:

he said he will trade for a tomos or puch

Re:

i like that he's in Chagrin Falls, there's got to be a pun here somewhere.

Re:

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

and that the add is listed in columbus not cleveland.... hmm.... kids and their silliness...

yeah whoever sold it to him totally hooked him on a line, "oh yeah its a lmtd edition supreme 3, the 3 stands for a 3 speed transmission, this thing'll go 60!" hahaha! his liar friend said "i put a 80cc kit on my revival and now it goes 90" haha, i can't wait to meet these kids.

Re:

He will be crushed by the power of industry.

a jawa 210 w/ a 2-speed could feasibly do 40MPH with some bolt on mods.

my jawa did 95, but that's after i had some kid from jersey work on it.

hey, speaking of jesrey jawas, anyone see vlado around?

He commented on the Mountain Dew Jawa thread, so I assume he's still watching from whatever higher plane of Czech Moped Heaven he inhabits.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account