Want to trade this for ped in Kzoo

i Have everything you need to grow anything you'd like indoors. Do what you will, im not condoning anything. Would like to trade for a moped in the kalamazoo, mi area. thanks

1262780542_growkit2.jpg

Re: Want to trade this for ped in Kzoo

unless you have a hydro setup and fertilizer not in the picture that looks looks like a 250watt light which you can get for about $200 new, used I would say its worth half of that. so if you are trying to trade $100 worth of lighting equipment for a ped in kzoo I say good luck

furthermore why wouldn't you give any specs as to what you are trying to trade like wattage? is it sodium vapor or metal halide? how many hours on the bulb etc.

What's the specs ?

I have a Motron Medalist V1, Gloria Intramotor M1 & some frames & parts.

1st. Nick, im not expecting a minty Moby...i got this from my friend before he moved. I dont feel like useing the stuff. Im sorry my post was brief, but i dont know much about the stuff so i just through it on here to further my moped fever. Im sure you understand.

2nd.vw4lifemi, This is what i know about it. He paid $160 shipped bout 2 years ago, the Ballast and light is 250 watt High Pressure Sodium, i was told you can up the wattage on the ballast somehow...?? The book as $21.95 new ( has everything you would need to know) the thermostat was $20 i think , the timer was $10, and i dont know how much the 4 prong light thing was. So i was expecting to barter atleast for $150-$200. he didnt use it much, so its all in great shape. Anyway i can see some pics?

Hey, the Motron was pending when I got your email.

Interested in the Gloria ?

its all good, yea i sure am, is there anyway we can meet somewhat half way?? maybe lansing?

The word is mint, not minty. How in the hell has this misuse spread so quickly?

its the same as the word frickin , as in dont get so frickin bent if someone puts a y at the end of something.

It simply cannot be accepted, it's like using loose for lose.

It's Lose'.

Anyways, I'm still workin on The Meet.

Since The Equipment Has Been In Your Possession, HAVE YOU plugged it in (at your place) and had the equipment running for a length of time ?

I'm asking because I don't wanna make the drive & end up with something that your buddy dropped while loading it up (& didn't bother to tell you.)

oh no i understand, yes I have plugged everything in for a 12 hour period to test the timer, light, and ballast when i first got it. It was my thouhgts too when i purchased it before he left that maybe it didnt work, but everything works fine, one bulb on the 4 florescent light set up has broke but those are only a couple bucks at meijers.

"its the same as the word frickin , as in dont get so frickin bent if someone puts a y at the end of something."

how about "frickiny". i'll bet some of you will get frickiny benty on this.

well now we're just getting silly.........

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account