WTB old Tomos roller

Looking for this bike really, Minus the motor so that I can put my A35 on it...

Re: WTB old Tomos roller

Double Trouble /

Ive got an 85 Gold Bullet, wired frame, bolt-ons, but not rolling.... all pix are in today's earlier post.... $50 cash and carry or even/free for interesting Hobbity trade like set of front and rear baskets, or 6roller variator and plate, etc.... it would prob cost you $60 in gas and tolls to come get it, but i could ship it for that much.

Double Trouble /

in fact, for the right Hobbit-stuff trade, I would give it to you and ship it for free.

I saw that...

I already have a Targa step through, but it's a 94 and kinda ugo. Instead of painting it, I was thinking that I should find someone with a really nice 80's Bullet and sell my newer frame and wheels...

Yours is kinda rough right? I'm looking for something that has really nice original paint and decals.

Thanks.

Double Trouble /

ok, i gotcha.... this gold bullet is a diamond in the rough, but yeah, will need a little more than just a can of polish to really shine ha... still open to free trade/free shipping for the right hobbit swap deal if anyone else is reading along

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account