motobecane 50v for sale

casey hendrick /

For Sale: this moped. It was given to me by a family friend but I don't have the time or the know how to keep up with it. The head was re bored because the threads for the muffler stripped. I have all the original parts and an extra muffler. Plus other misc parts. If you would like to talk about it email me! I would like to sell it for around 650.00 obo.

1262663055_img_1594.jpg

Re: motobecane 50v for sale

Careful newbie. You are going to have to drop that price at least $200 before anyone even bothers asking the finer details about the ped. It would be a miracle if you got anything over five hundo.

***Kim Jong illest*** /

eh, not really.

dudes in cal.

thats what i paid for my first moby in sf.

seems to be about the going rate out there

Yeah, but from what it sounds like, it's not even running. I know the prices in CA are sky high, but for a non-running stock 50v... I agree, $450 is more reasonable for the west coast

casey hendrick /

The bike was running when I was home last. It hasn't been used in about 3-4 months. So, it may still run or it may need some love'n. The only reason I say I can't keep up with it is that it was requiring maintenance regularly. But, for an enthusiast it may be worth the time. The bike is stored in a garage in Penn Valley, Ca. But, I live in Sacramento. I am a newbie. Maybe 450.00 would be a more reasonable price to ask for it. Thanks for the input.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account