Re: FS/FT: Smokin' Magnum Project!!!

Z /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Alright, alright! I'm going to put it together, and probably ride it for at least a little while. You guys think it'll be worth more all assembled, huh? I was thinking it would lose value as a complete bike, but maybe I'm wrong. I actually really want to finish it and ride it. It IS rad and I've put a lot of time and love into it. I do need money right now, and feel a little guilty about spending as much as I have on this bike. So, I'm going to keep working on it, but it will still be for sale if someone really wants it. Thanks for the encouragement, dudes. I actually can't wait to ride this thing around! :p

Maxmojo: the touring type frame is a slightly heavier version of a Magnum frame. The other [racing] type has a skinnier top tube and a lightened engine mount bracket (the one that looks like swiss cheese).

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account