FS/FT: Smokin' Magnum Project!!!

Hey all, I've got a really sweet Magnum project that I've been working on for months. After much debate, I've decided I'd be better off selling it if the offer is right, or trading it for a good Honda CB-1 or a similar motorcycle.

The project is worth $2500 to me. I've attached a picture of some of the main components, but the list below should include everything (unless I forgot a part or two). I will be happy to post more pictures of specific stuff. Just ask!

Here's the lineup:

-Magnum Frame (touring type) + Swingarm + New Rubber Piece that goes between frame and swingarm + Headset & Bearings

-New EBR Magnum length Tomos style Hydraulic Disc Brake Forks (threads extended by SF based machinist JP Morgen, so they

1262029407_img_3009.jpg

Re: FS/FT: Smokin' Magnum Project!!!

Pablo Puchasso /

Wow. Dude! You should finish it.

What is a touring-type magnum frame?

Sounds like it's all there, just finish it boss! Otherwise, goodluck with your sale!

Super rad bike, but you should finish what you started at this point...

It would take you like 2 hours to put that together...

Probably worth it if you are really trying to trade or sell it. Otherwise it might scare someone away considering whoever pays what you want for it, probably isn't going to be in the know on how to put it together themselves...

Just a thought.

I.R.E.MaddMatt /

If you want more money for it, put it together, otherwise sell all those parts individually.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

^

haha, that's awesome.

Alright, alright! I'm going to put it together, and probably ride it for at least a little while. You guys think it'll be worth more all assembled, huh? I was thinking it would lose value as a complete bike, but maybe I'm wrong. I actually really want to finish it and ride it. It IS rad and I've put a lot of time and love into it. I do need money right now, and feel a little guilty about spending as much as I have on this bike. So, I'm going to keep working on it, but it will still be for sale if someone really wants it. Thanks for the encouragement, dudes. I actually can't wait to ride this thing around! :p

Maxmojo: the touring type frame is a slightly heavier version of a Magnum frame. The other [racing] type has a skinnier top tube and a lightened engine mount bracket (the one that looks like swiss cheese).

Bump.

That's the makings of one fine Magnum!

Rarely will you restore or build any vehicle and be able to sell it for as much as you've put in to it. For less than $2500 you can net a Derbi or something else super rare...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account