FS Tomos Streetmate Parts-Silver

Well, seeing as how i just can't get my 07 streetmate sold, if in 2 days i can get enough parts "sold" then I will just part it out because i need to get it sold and out of my garage.

as of now, the moped is complete, 100% working and i'm now only looking for $1300 after several people from MA have told me my 1500 was too high, and that 1300 was a normal price.

heres my craigslist listing for it:

http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/mcy/1523989405.html

If i do part it out, heres the list- all parts listed together are only for sale together

1. Front Tire with brake disk- $85

2. Front brake lever, master cylinder, hydraulic line, and caliper w/pads-$100

3. Front forks complete-no bends-$78

4. A55 Engine-Low end only-339 Miles on it, with 26 tooth dished sprocket-$225

5. Complete 70cc kit w/60 miles on it, all parts-$105

6. Uni pod air filter with specially tuned carburetor for together use-$120

7. Rear tire with 22 tooth rear sprocket-$95

8. Pedals, left and right, with mounting bolts, no dents-$50

9. Headlight-complete-no wiring-$40

10. A55 Streetmate Biturbo exhaust, light scratches on gold part-$99

11. Seat with striagt mounting rods-$75

12. fake tank complete with cover-$100

13. right and left side chrome covers-$60

14. Side chrome rear fender covers-$45

15. Frame complete-no problems, working fork lock, NJ title-$350

16. Soeedometer, w.housing and cable-$50

17. complete wiring harness-everysingle wire except for blinkers-$122

18. Front Left Blinker-22

19. Front Right Blinker-22

20. Rear Left Blinker-22

21. rear brake light w/housing-$25

I;m sure there are more small parts i'm for forgetting to list, but there they pretty much are.

Paypay gets your parts out the quickest without any hassle on your end.

all prices are without shipping, and if using paypal, i need an additional 2.9% seeing as how paypal would take nearly $100 from me if i didnt.

Or you can pay me with a US POSTAL SERVICE money order, NO OTHER MONEY ORDERS! THERE ARE SCAMS EVERYWHERE WITH THESE FAKE MONEY ORDERS AND IM NOT FALLING FOR IT! POst office money order only. any other will be put through my shredder.

ALL parts will go Fedex ground, which is the most economical choice for these parts. Fedex Ground Home Delivery is the exact name.

If you do want express for certain smaller items, Ill do that as well, just be ready to fork up some green for the shipping.

Thanks.

1262014117_babies15.jpeg

Re: FS Tomos Streetmate Parts-Silver

22. Rear swingarm with ounting bolt- $75

23. Rear axle with spacers and place holders-$25

$1300 is not normal...and most of your used parts pricing exceeds what you'd pay for the same item new.

i need a the left mirror the chrome peice for the horns and handle bar ends the back brake lever. and maybe the kit does the kit include the head?

$100 for the front wheel caliper and master cylinder..booyah..come one now I've been nice and haven't posted nasty things..

e-mail sent re: the front wheel. I'll take it.

Emailed you regarding whole front end.

got back to ya.

so all you guys know. i have work all tonight.

emails wont be responded to till 10pm ESTtonight

ill have any requests, once paid for shipped out within 12 hours.

some of those prices are too high, some are too low. dont think theyre firm. ill def. negotiate to sell more parts asap.

thanks guys.

Dick Tortuga /

PM'd... please read and consider!

oh for godsakes i can't believe your parting out a 2 year old tomos with under 400 miles on it. now that you have it at a somewhat reasonable/realistic price...try to have some fucking patience before you go strip down a perfectly good ped. and your parts prices make absolutely no sense anyway.

weren't you trying to get 2200 for this at one point?

i know, i'm feeding the troll. but this kid just blows my mind.

BTW, he raised his prices for the parts too. Emailed him about front end/brake parts/wheel and it went up $100. He didn't "realize" what he was writing and wrote the listing too fast. Right...

Put that parts list prices together..$1890..that's $310 short of his original asking price..why not jack up the prices more to get it..

i never thread crash , honestly i dont.

but i think i gonna go buy a brand new tomos streetmate and cut it up for parts lol

dude dont you get it? Nobody wants any parts off that thing but the front end.

sell it whole for a grand, or 900 , thats what its worth and call it a day.

His listed parts for the front end were a little over $260. He raised his email price to $375 plus shipping. I have no problem raising prices when you part something out, but to raise his prices from his POSTED prices is shady.

i was never asking for 2200 that would just be retarded.

i was asking 1550 at first, then 1500./

im now looking to get 1300- thats firm and i will not move. i figure what the hell, since almost all of you have a big problem ill just strip it down and take 1 moped off the streets.

yeah dumbass, i told you i wrote the list in 2 minutes before i had to rush out the door to work. WHAT?? dont tell them that tooo. and i just emailed you back with the original price, but you backed out.

why dont you tell them about everything lying prick??

THE ORIGINAL PRICE WASNT 2200 YOU IDIOT!!! WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN GET THAT?????? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!? THE PRICE ORIGINALLY WAS 1550. NOT EVEN CLOSE TO 2200 GENIUS.

lol. Yeah, here's the original Dylan! Big potty mouth! When are you getting your new Camaro buddy?

Oh, and how am I a lying prick?

Andrew Squiggman /

..... where is my popcorn? the show is about to begin.....

OH REALLY DUMBASS.

JUST LEAVE. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR.

LEAVE

PLEASE, dont waste my time or hell, even your time has gotta be more important than looking/sounding like a tool.

Andrew Squiggman /

OKAY, IM GOING TO MAKE THIS SIMPLE, BECAUSE IT SEEMS THAT 90% OF PEOPLE LOOKING AT THIS THREAD ARE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY MENTALLY RETARDED.

DISREGARD ALL PRICES LISTED ON THE MAIN FORUM PAGE!

PRICING WILL BE DONE ON A PACKAGE BASIS WHEN YOU EMAIL ME WITH WHAT YOU NEED!

AND TO THE PEOPLE SAYING THE PRICES ARE HIGH. ^^^^^^^THERES YOUR ANSWER, THOSE PRICES ARE NULL AND VOID.

NO NEED FOR AN ATTITUDE BUT I'M SICK OF PEOPLE HARASSED BY THE STUPID PEOPLE WHO ARE ALWAYS ON THIS SITE.

TO THE POLITE, PATIENT, COOL, CAL AND COLLECTIVE USERS OF THIS SITE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

go to camarotracking.com

type in order number

NRSGM4

you'll see my order is at status 1100 which means preliminary order accepted.

the Oshawa canada plant is closed for the holidays. on 1/11/10 which is when the plat opens back up. Ill get a TPW date (target production week) then ill have all the pictures up as soon as i get it (should be first week of february)

Oh boy. I can't wait.

I can't decide whats more gay...a 2007 Streetmate...or a 2010 Camaro. i do know one thing...I love the cock but even I wouldn't be caught dead driving either of them. lol.

why a 16yo is allowed to order a camaro without the down payment already in hand is beyond me. i'm guessing mommy and dadddy have lil frampton covered.

$4K down payment is waiting. if i could get this dam moped sold. then iit would be over $5k

and HAHAHAHAH what a fucking moron calling a camaro gay. this coming from a fucking faggot who owns 10+mopeds and is most like 35 years old.

get a gun. load it. kill yourself.

the world hates faggots like YOU!

whats funny? my rim package alone is worth more than all 10 of your mopeds.

and then theres my LS3 Chevrolet 430HP Engine w/6 speed manual, thats puching 6,162 CC and your "best" moped has 60- whats that? a engine 600 times bigger?? i believe so. now get back to riding that cock thats under you on your computer chair. talk the shit all you want. push come to shove, your a fucking faggot who needs a life other than "riding mopeds in california"" everyday of your life, just because you cant afford anything else.

i guess im sorry that your poor, and that most likely my car is worht more than you 200 sq. ft sacramento apartment.

peace faggot

A NOTICE TO ALL OF THE FUCKING MORONS TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME.

FUCK YOU ALL THAT HATE.

I WAS LOOKING FOR 1500 FOR A 2007 WITH ONLY 339 MILES LOOK HERE- A GUY IS TRYING TO GET $1700 FOR AN 06 WITH 2000 MILES-

TIME FOR YOU DOUCHEBAGS TO CONSTANTLY HARASS HIM.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/1528033873.html

hey douchebag- wait, before you go back to choking on the chode, check this out-http://newjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/1528033873.html

now you have someone else to harass you fuckhead.

GARzan Justin /

I like how his local Craigslist is "Jersey Shore"

That pretty much sums it up.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account