I want a Derbi!

All this talking about Derbi's has made me want to pick one up. Don't know much about them (differences in engines/ect), but they really interest me. I've got lots to trade or $ to spend, so let me know if you have something you'd like to sell.

Re: I want a Derbi!

Your in Ohio home boy, between Ohio and California you guys have 90% of the nations derbi supply.

I am surprised you don't have one.

I am surprised too! Seems like all the derbi's are in NE or central ohio. I haven't seen one within 150 miles of Toledo in a while. I've got plenty of Magnums around here, but no derbi's!

I'll sell you a Derbi TT project bike for $300

Don't really want a project...and don't really want to pay shipping from the West Coast.

Its all good. More Derbis for me ):D

Yea Brian but dont forget to get a sport varient with a flat reed. If you are ever in my area come over and try one then you will be hooked.I sent out that decal to ya yesterday

Awesome Harry! You're still near NY/NJ right? When do you move to CA? I have some family in northern Jersey and visit them often.

I am here for right now. Waiting on lawyers . Just email me and I will set ya up

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account