FS 1985 Tomos Gold Bullet frame/wiring/hardware

Double Trouble /

Again, yes, I actually DO have the entire bike (1985 tomos gold bullet A3SP) and because I would LOVE to see someone get the whole bike and bring her up to spec, I will definitely take offers on the whole bike.... still, not everyone is looking for everything so, respectfully, I have her in three primary lots: (complete drivetrain/engine/carb/injector) (complete frame/forks/seat/rack/with great complete wiring installed/most controls) (five star mags with all brake hardware) posted seperately to give people a chance to complete their own projects in one large swoop... offers?

This is the under 600 miles '85 Tomos Gold Bullet 2 speed auto A3 SP frame. Includes the entire unmolested frame (little weathering oxidation and peeled stickers and some scratched and little dings, but overall VERY nice for a sandblast and powder coating), AND perfect swingarm with decent shocks, AND the front triple tree and handlebars and front forks are all here and in good shape. (needs brake and throttle cables), AND this frame includes the ENTIRE complete wiring harness already stock installed with all connections intact, all wires are where they belong, even has the battery box and it has the the harness pigtails for turn signals and a trun signal relay and switch box, AND excellent condition headlight and 600 mile speedo in the nacelle with bulbs and turn signal/engine/lights/brakes/switches and has taillight, AND has the full size seat in good shape with just a couple small stitches out of the seam, one screwdriver size hole and the zipper bay is there but a couple teeth are out of the zipper AND has the full rear deck rack with the lockdown hinge. (no oil tank but the frame is made for the oil injection unit and the oil line is in the frame already also)

Naturally I prefer a local pickup in Western PA/Eastern OH, but I will pack and ship anywhere if you are prepared to cover shipping.

PIX 1985 Tomos Gold Bullet frame/wiring/hardware

Double Trouble /

PIX

Left side closeup with coil, Rightside full, Seat/Rack/Swingarm/shocks, Nacelle/Forks/bars/controls closeup. All good major panels and components , a little patina all over, perfect candidate for blast and powder, or ready to bolt-on, cable up and ride. COMPLETE sans a couple cables levers n bolts. Has the full wiring harness including all switches wired, all pigtails intact, even turn signal leads.

1261454563_bulletboltons.jpg

Re: PIX 1985 Tomos Gold Bullet frame/wiring/hardwa

Double Trouble /

PIX

Re: FS 1985 Tomos Gold Bullet frame/wiring/hardwar

Double Trouble /

PIX

1261454695_bulletnacelle.jpg

Double Trouble /

PIX

1261454734_bulletleft.jpg

Double Trouble /

PIX

1261454769_bulletright.jpg

Is this the one from Meadville?

Double Trouble /

VERY solid chassis, forks, swingarm, bars and head/tail light nacelles all wiring harnesses intact including the coil and battery box tinged and scratched of course, but easy sand and paint or wax over it and ride! I would prefer to sell outright (offers?) but would also consider trades plus $ especially Hobbit or maybe even straight up trades for the right stuff.

would like to know how much for bike and if u would ship to cali..95210...

Double Trouble /

sent email from the future....oooo spooky.... ok not so much, just 3 hours into the future 1:00 EST....

Double Trouble /

emailed/detailed/regaled

Double Trouble /

sent shipping costs to all emails.... I guess this ped is a California girl at heart!..... noone within shouting distance wants to make an offer? (on the bike or my other post for the A3 SP setup)

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

howabout instead of asking for OFFERS, you post the price you are looking for for it PICKED UP. i mean frame, swingarm, shocks, seat, everything except wheels and engine. and post more pics, of the other side. i want detailed pics of the decals etc. only interested b/c black golden bullets are sweet, i have a million silver bullets but would love to make one golden bullet.

Double Trouble /

actually, it was the various emailed offers for cash or trades that helped me decide what it was worth to me and seemingly to most folks who wrote.... still, i am following you- the pics in the post are of both sides, but I will email/post a buncha buncha more closeup pics all around this evening when I get home.... local pickup of everything sans the engine $100

more pix

Double Trouble /

more pix

1261534303_bullet.jpg

Double Trouble /

more pix

1261534342_bullet_1.jpg

more pix

Double Trouble /

more pix

1261534442_bullet_4.jpg

more- pix

Double Trouble /

more pix

1261534546_bullet_5.jpg

morrre pix

Double Trouble /

more pix

1261534601_bullet_6.jpg

mmmmore pix

Double Trouble /

morepix

1261534669_bullet_7.jpg

mooore pix

Double Trouble /

pix

1261534714_bullet_3.jpg

annnd pix

Double Trouble /

pix

1261534769_bullet_2.jpg

$75 local pick-up, anywhere else actual shipping

Double Trouble /

I really dont want to break up the lot and sell off the seat and harness and lights bit by bit.... it makes me sad.... i would much rather see someone get the whole thing at once, lotsa pix in the post, would be awesome blasted and repainted, but I dont have the heart to pull all the wiring and controls to do it. $75 local pickup or plus actual shipping costs.

Re: $75 local pick-up, anywhere else actual shippi

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

its a good price but i'm looking for one with intact decals all around for a super-stock build i want to do. thanks but i'm out!!! but this is a great deal for a semi-rareish tomos frame!!!

NOW $50! 1985 Gold Bullet frame/wiring/hardware

Double Trouble /

No problem at all.... I appreciate the prompt follow-up, cause I was holding off on another offer til I heard from you..... so now, forks/bars/headlight in the pix are all spoken for, and I will try to make it as interesting as possible for what's left......

Full frame with all wiring harnesses and switches with taillight plus the hinged deck rack, swingarm, seat, mirror, battery box and shocks from all the pix..... $50 local pickup or shipped anywhere US48 for $50 plus the actual materials and shipping costs....

PS---any local traders?----- I am looking for a full set (good condition of course) of the front-fork-mounted and twin-rear-deck-hanging-saddlebag-style Hobbit metal baskets.

Carl- updated

Double Trouble /

check the thread.... i would still ship the Gold Bullet chassis to Cali, but its the frame and swingarm and seat plus shocks/rack/wiring/taillight only now, $50 plus actual shipping and material costs .... from coast to coast

Re: Carl- updated

ill buy the shocks if there around 11 inch

Re: FS 1985 Gold Bullet

Double Trouble /

pix attached and emailed

1261676303_bullet_shocks.jpg

Hobbity Trades? 1985 Gold Bullet

Double Trouble /

bump- Still selling the entire Gold Bullet frame with all wiring, the swingarm, the rack/seat, shocks $50 cash and carry or plus shipping. I am also looking for Hobbity trades, especially a complete set of front-fork and rear-saddlebag Hobbit baskets (Ill re-paint them if I have to).

Re: Hobbity Trades? 1985 Gold Bullet

how much for speedo cable?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account