FS: 1978 Motobecane 50V

This ped is in nice shape and runs well. I think the variator needs to come appart as it seems to be not engaging rite? It has a new Dellorto 15.15 with intake, and petcock. $450 located in Maine.

FS: 1978 Motobecane 50V

also it is a 30mph version with 12 volt system.

Re: FS: 1978 Motobecane 50V

***Kim Jong illest*** /

B-OI-OI-OI-OING

Thanks Moto. The bike is in very nice shape. I think I may have the original registration for it. Thw guy I got it from was a good 350lbs and wanted to use it to go back and forth to the store with but it didn't move him to well. He got it from the original owner and it has the local dealer stickers on the right side, side cover. Very cool bike. I also have a single seat and complete set of new cables from france if someone wants to come get it this weekend. I realy want to move this bike!!

350 lbs?! he had a moped growing out of his ass!

Wow, super clean. Well not the motor but the rest looks so perfect.

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

red, long seat, clean, for real just went from 6 to twelve

buy it.

Andrew Squiggman /

damn thats nice.

Still got this bike. It needs a new home. May be able to drive a little ways south to meet someone in the Mass/NH area. I could probably drive to Kenebunk or so.

Andrew Squiggman /

what are you looking for in a tractor for trade?

sent you an email

Still got this. I will also trade for older lawn or garden tractor. Preferably in running condition.

bumpercars

werent we gonna trade a puch for this at on point? I still will....

Naw sorry, I got my Puch. What do you got for a Puch?

Would you be interested in shipping? I would be more than happy to pay the fees and take this bike off your hands.

Sorry no shipping.

$375 with out 15.15 delorto and intake. I will include a 14.12 and smaler shorty intake.

a swinger?

pics? send me an email.

Hey, i got a Murry lawn tractor... its been sitting for about 2 years(got new craftsman) but i can take pics of that if you wanna do a trade + cash... meybe i can get it into the garage this weekend and get it running if your interested? i took a pic from ebaY cause its 10pm and 20 degrees... ill check this thread tomarrow night after work (8pm)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account