FS: Puch Magnum XK, in Chicago

Not running, but close. I think it just needs the half moon clutch key,it started but would not stay running, but in the past has run very well, all stock. Missing the flywheel cover as well, but apart from these things is in good condition. E-mail me wit any questions or offers, please don't bother low balling, regards

magnum.moped@gmail.com

Re: FS: Puch Magnum XK, in Chicago

did you get this thing from peter? do you have the other side cover?

william

this guy wants 900 and it dont run GOOD LUCK!!!!

HEY WILLIAM YOU SHOULD OF BOUGHT MY OLD MK IT WAS A LOT SWEETER THAN THIS ONE AND IT DID RUN LOL

should have

XK's are certainly the prettiest but yeah 900 is steep. good luck w that man.

i bought one in ohio from original owner that ran awesome looked like new for 300

Any chance of shipping it to CA?

Pablo Puchasso /

Is this the one you brought to my house with the super rusty gas tank? $400?

yes it has a very rusty tank you want it for 900.00

Overpriced Parts /

A non running bike is a parts bike. 900.00 for a parts bike? but who knows it may sell. good luck with your sale though.

THE GUY IS A DREAMER!!!!!!!!!!

Hey MopedMan- kind of like you dreaming about the high $$ you wanted for your 5 stars?? Stop shitting on this guy's sale when you do just the same! The only reason why you would want this bike is so you could part it out! haha

william, this one taint mine... I am currently moped less =(

How much for the pinto behide it??

funkyvoltron is only asking $777 for the Magnum on craigslist:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/mcy/1508983242.html

william

Pete,

glad you were able to sell your peds, hopefully it took nice chunk out of your medical bills.

Look me up in the spring and we can ride, you can have your pick of the litter.

william

for sure William! I sold all my two wheeled toys. Once I get some money I'll be picking up another one. I'll get in touch when it warms up.

(P.S. is that pinto in the background for sale??)

favorite song off beauty & the beat

Ok not to sound stupid. But this has been bothering me for a while. Is there a name for a type of moped that has a seat like this? Like a tomos streetmate or like a lazer sport 50.

Moped man piss off, I told you 900 because you;re an asshole. And max it's the same moped but this is 2 years later and it's not quite the same. It doesn't run still but I'm trying to get it fixed, if anyone is interested in buying it running instead help me out! I think it needs a new woodruff key, I heard metal grinding (it sounds like) when I hold the clutch and pedal to start it.

do you have a title?

looks awesome. too much for non running though. non running used bikes are worth about a third of what a running bike is worth.

non-running $400

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/1493017940.html

I scored a nostaligia 4 years ago 'non running' for $225 delivered. All it needed was a carb cleaning

do you have the red side panels to cover the oil cup and other side? im in chicago id like to see it. whats your number?

emailed you

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account