FS: Puch COBRA

For sale: Puch Cobra with brand new (1 mile) biturbo pipe. Has been jetted correctly. Runs excellent. Looks great. I might have the old registration for it. Either way it will come with a bill of sale. Local pick up only unless you arrange for shipment. 850.00.

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

Joe

1260129920_1_002.jpg

Re: FS: Puch COBRA

holyshit... I want this. Its my chance to be the east coast Elliot Giffis. Lmao

bump, on the sale. Wish I could afford it.

ill probably get this. titled?

are cobras smaller than magnums?

I would say bigger than a magnum by a lottle but have never pad both together to compare. I have a new york current transferable anc valid registration and a bill of sale for the moped.

Joe

Re:

smaller than a magnum

this cobra was mine, i put about 100 miles on it this summer and it never skipped a beat, very good running moped, and if the registration is still in my name, i can help whoever buys this with whatever they need paperwork wise. what i mean is if the transferable registration is still in my name, you might need a bill of sale from me. if so just hit me up. whoever buys this will not be disappointed. good luck Joe

Ray: The registration is still in your name. Thanks for the help.

P,S. I have a set of brand new decals for the gas tank I will throw in.

Joe

I stand corrected on the size. Sorry, I just really did not know.

Joe

Tuned by me with along with some electrical work by keith. This bike is in great shape!

-b-

okay ill buy it. im sending you an email now.

PENDING SALE.

So I had a pending sale that I was supposed to be paid last night. No communicatipon today. I guess its back up for sale. If you want it have at lease a 100.00 paypal deposit ready and you pay the fees.

Joe

Still for sale. $800.00 and have a paypal deposit ready.

Joe

dude.. sell if for less if your in a hurry. At the end of the day its still just a moped.

haha Nate i love you

Dude: I dont have to sell it. I am not in a hurry.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account