WTB. OHIO,KY,IN...anything running 150$

I just lost my drivers license and could really use a way to get around again. Been a year or two since Ive had one so heres hoping. Anything running is what im hoping for.

Re: WTB. OHIO,KY,IN...anything running 150$

for 150 good luck bro

yeah i know its a long shot but i got nothing to lose and wont even have the chance of getting my DL back for at least a year. Its the same old sob story shit that gets posted on here more often than not. but it wont hurt to try.

Im trying to avoid selling my bronco and taking the metro.

feel free to call or text me at 513-515-9958

You should know in Kentucky you have to have a drivers license to ride a moped. I think its the same in Ohio and Indiana...... getting caught without one is the same as getting caught in a car.

yeah but ive found that im much less likely to get hassled on a ped. The cops usually dont bother.

maybe where you live. ive been pulled over like 5 times on my ped. and ive only had it for like a month

check craigslist

people just about give away bikes on that site.

i have been pulled over once or twice but its was township cops and then only because i was being an ass.

Im watching every ohio craigslist, got a few ebay bids right now too. but till then ill hope someone on here might want to give up an old jawa or whatever. Im not new to this and know that 150$ is pretty low for anything decent but its also not so low that its ridiculous.

I have a motomarina raven, I was planning on keeping it but I guess I'd let it go for $150. Doesn't run but it's a solid start.

well im interested please E-mail me the details. pictures and such.

Thank you to those who are trying to help me. I seriously considering selling my car so that would double my budget....i have some good leads but if i could spend 300$ will i find something closer. Lets find out.

SO anything running for 300$???

I didn't realize you needed a license at all in KY to ride anything 50cc or less. Every drunk in Northern KY has a moped or yamaha razz.

haha i have seen many a drunk cruising along the streets of louisville on a ped..and i have had great luckwith the cops in louisville..never been pulled over once..even doin wheelies down bardstown road past a cop and he didnt budge(i didnt see the cop till it was too late to back out) but to clarify things is it true you MUST have a liscence to ride a moed in kentucky? even if it is actually still 50cc?

Tony montana /

dude, you dont need a licence in indiana or kentucky, look closely alot of the 50cc scooters and mopeds dont have tags. if your willing to come to columbus ohio i have peds for three hundo and one for two hundo.

email sent

what do you have?

An avanti mont with a 2 speed garelli motor.

Tony montana /

82 or so amf roadmaster, minarelli powered

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account