polini 64cc and malossi 4 pedal for sale

Overpriced Parts /

My trusty polini kit and 4 pedal I had on several bikes never seized I did all the work in cutting the fins on cylinder( the fins are cut for polini 4 pedal also ) and head. the head is shaved for a little more compression I also ground the cap screws ( that come the wrong size ) already for a leak proof fit on the manifold. all hardware, clips and new gasket set. Kit is well broken in (1,000mi) and reliable. 165.00 for pickup in ohio or 175.00 shipped

1259880938_p9300196.jpg

Re: polini 64cc and malossi 4 pedal for sale

I will do for 150 shipped to Cincinnati.

Trade for a running stock e 50?

Stock e50 = Running e50 bottom end. It's on a running bike right now with a Malossi kit.

Overpriced Parts /

I got 2 extra E 50s and 2 extra Za50s and 2 new kits I need the money

cool. 160 shipped is the best that I can offer.

Re:

great price, great seller, great setup.

Re:

i want this. tomorrow after i see if i can afford it, i want it.

if nobody takes it by then i'll get in touch.

Overpriced Parts /

I also opened up the intake to almost 21mm and it is modded so 2 stage reeds will fit also

if chris doesn't buy this i'd like to. no problems from cutting all those fins? what setup/speeds were you getting with it?

Overpriced Parts /

Oh man I want to keep it but I need a pipe for my gila. With a estorli and 16 or 17x 36 gear 21 del 103#jet it went 53+ not in a tuck on a magnum on the flat. all low and middle range power with a tuned 2 shoe it took off like a car with this set up you won't seize it the pipe stops making power at 9,000. spin a polini at 12,000 and it won't last long cutting the fins does not hurt cooling a big carb makes a lot of cool gas mixture and it cools the top of it

Ϫ‡☄ಬ∞ ƀƖḬƝƊ ƤǂƿƎ ∞ಬ☄‡Ϫ - Hoke from Black Pipes Moped Gang /

gaaah! stop tempting me! is it sold yet or what?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account