Driving through California selling mopeds & bi

Undercutting Califronia mopeds! /

I'm planning on driving a Volvo wagon From Portland to Mexico this weekend. If anyone wants any of these things, make a paypal deposit, and I'll deliver them.

1. Peugeot 102. Missing a sidecover. New Petcock. Comes with two new Treats gas caps, neither of which fit. If I go through SF, I'll try to exchange them. $550

2. Sachs Foxi. Brown. Missing a sidecover, front fender is puch. Kickstand has been welded back together. $550

3. Puch Magnum X dirtbike. $550

4. Puch Mixte bicycle frame and fork. needs paint. $70

5. Puch roadbike frame. needs paint. $70

6. Piaggio Bianchi "special" bicycle. bars and seat probably not original but overal condition is amazing. 21" frame. $550

7. Bravo. bare frame. $20.

Re: Driving through California selling mopeds &amp

Email me. Interested in Bravo frame. Vespa or Bianchi?

its the same white frame I already showed you. no subframe.

Piaggio bought Bianchi or so I've been told. there are logos for both on the bike.

also have a Motobecane Mixte:

hey i hope that you can are still coming down to trade up for the mb5.

I wish I was out there...that Piaggio Bianchi is beautiful.

isnt it? it looks like its never been ridden. I'm willing to ship any of the bikes.

mykeeeeeeeeeeeeey. should be there saturday evening if thats cool with you, or I can kick it for awhile and meet you sunday morning.

I wish I had the money. I would swoop that magnum x in a jiffy.

If you bring me an AV7 motor I'll load you up with all kinds of crazy stuff. I just found annother! (WHAT?) Vespa motor. Stock, points.. Etc.

Probably want to stop on the way back for a geely, and the spree frame. I'll load you up while you aren't looking.

Also I just bought a bravo fork/front wheel from goodwill. May have a whole moped at this rate.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account